Declare your allegiance

Kevvy

Despite all her endlessly debatable decisions and actions throughout ADWD, I believe with the right people on the council around her, Dany has the potential to be a great ruler. I really do.

:agree:

The problem is, I think others could be great rulers too. Can't decide. :frown5:

STANNIS and MEL strike me as a tad Republican with their religious fervor. :dunce:

The LANNISTERS are old hat aristocracy in an age of revolution and close to decimation; :stillsick:

the TYRELLS seem to be the most demure, democratic, and PR-friendly, so my vote is for them - :smoking:

though I'd love to see an insurrection by the anarchic BROTHERHOOD as a counterpoint. :box:

Not sure where I'd place the MARTELLS, but I'm quite a fan of their free-thinking liberalisms.

Ffs, hasn't the girl been through enough?

Besides Roose and Fat Walda is the most beautiful love story in the books.

Hahahahaha!! You really made me laugh, there. :lol:

I would be happy to see Daenerys or Arianne as Queen. I guess I really do still root for Dany more than anyone. Sue me. :pimp:

I want Stannis on the throne because Davos

I want Dany on the throne because Selmy

I want Aegon on the throne because Jon Connington*

So, I really don't care, I like their Hands. (*is he? I can't remember right now but whatever, he's like his father).

Connington has a bad case of Greyscale forming though. His goal is to just get Aegon on the throne before he dies.

Robb Stark . It Was his Father who helped robert win the throne and it was always winterfell after the might's watch which protected the seven kingdoms and he was also the warden of north. stannis is a bitter person and would put half the king's landing to sword for meagre reasons.

I want people especially the stark siblings to be reunited And, for one of them to rule the north but, all the others be in powerfull positions. Tyrian, to get the rock ans, sansa to be more dicrimnating in their allegances. Jon, as well. Aryia and bran seem to have learned this and rickon is a wild card but, Osha would remind him of who he is. And, I like to believe he will at least recognize them.

I want the King with the strogest claim, I want the king who fought for the realm, I want the king who will free the North, I want a king with a dry wit, I want a king who judes people based on their charater, I want a king who is just, I want Stannis, Stannis, Stannis!!!!

All hail the one true King!!!!

Archived