Is Sansa going to be placed in deeper (no pun intended!) sexual situations in the latter books?

I think LF is going to try something with her, he sees Catelyn in her and that is why he is taking her..

He already kissed her, I think its just going to go further and further until she kills him

GRRM said he won't write rape pov chapters if that is what you are implying. If not just ignore this comment.

It seems to me that everyone these days mix the terms adulthood and sexuality... I know that sex is part of being an adult, but it seems that we have stipulated the adulthood solely on sexuality.

GRRM said there would be a "controversial" chapter, which I'm assuming will probably have sexual undertones. Not that there can't be other controversy, but it's GRRM.

As to Mladen's comment, I think it's because in Westeros it's hard to define "adulthood," so the age where a character has sexual desires seems to be the line that makes sense to a lot of posters. I think conflating the two is problematic, but given this world, understandable.

GRRM said he won't write rape pov chapters if that is what you are implying. If not just ignore this comment.

Pretty sure the Mercy chapter was all about rape, and luring the guy. And Arya is a POV character. I didn't say he was going to rape her.... I was saying he was going to try to woo her or something along those lines.

Pretty sure the Mercy chapter was all about rape, and luring the guy. And Arya is a POV character. I didn't say he was going to rape her.... I was saying he was going to try to woo her or something along those lines.

That was an old chapter he wrote. Way back in 2001 or something. :ack: I sincerely hope not. If Sansa has to have a sexual scene then let it be Sandor. :(

It'll be harder and harder for her to avoid being thrust into Harry situations. Harry will probably veer toward Myranda anyway, though. And when someone calls attention to a pun, doesn't that almost have to mean they did intend it? If no pun was intended, surely the pun would have been edited out instead of pointed out! So.... :bs: ( :drunk: )

LF is going to go further and further until she kills him

But will she target Littlefinger for death or little finger for "death"? Either way, it'd be a shrewd move. He'd either remember it fondly or not at all.

everyone these days mixes the terms adulthood and sexuality

And "adult" entertainment is so juvenile that watching it should be grounds for having one's adult status revoked! It's a catch-22.

I suspect there would be a lot of "almost a sex scene, but not really" moments, Martin loves to troll his readers. ;)

Bill Clinton was a fan of being able to say that what just happened wasn't really sex according to the dictionary.

It'll be harder and harder for her to avoid being thrust into Harry situations. Harry will probably veer toward Myranda anyway, though.

But will she target Littlefinger for death or little finger for "death"? Either way, it'd be a shrewd move. He'd either remember it fondly or not at all.

And "adult" entertainment is so juvenile that watching it should be grounds for having one's adult status revoked! It's a catch-22.

Bill Clinton was a fan of being able to say that what just happened wasn't really sex according to the dictionary.

I'm sorry, but I JUST CANNOT. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GRRM said there would be a "controversial" chapter, which I'm assuming will probably have sexual undertones. Not that there can't be other controversy, but it's GRRM.

As to Mladen's comment, I think it's because in Westeros it's hard to define "adulthood," so the age where a character has sexual desires seems to be the line that makes sense to a lot of posters. I think conflating the two is problematic, but given this world, understandable.

Could be considered controversial in some part of fandom.

Well after reading the new Arya chapter, I'd have to say yes.

I was pretty shocked how sexual that chapter was, especially when I kept remembering how old Arya was supposed to be. That chapter mentioned rape a half dozen times, dwarf cock, BJ's, Arya got felt up twice, and she felt how hard Raff was. :ack:

And Arya is 11....

GRRM hasn't been shy when it comes to sex but normally the girls have started puberty. The Mercy chapter delved into pedophilia. :stillsick:

I was pretty shocked how sexual that chapter was, especially when I kept remembering how old Arya was supposed to be. That chapter mentioned rape a half dozen times, dwarf cock, BJ's, Arya got felt up twice, and she felt how hard Raff was. :ack:

And Arya is 11....

GRRM hasn't been shy when it comes to sex but normally the girls have started puberty. The Mercy chapter delved into pedophilia. :stillsick:

Err I thought Arya was supposed to be Shae.

I have the same opinion. Sexual aspects have been present in Arya's past chapters, but up until the end of ADWD, Arya views it all with the detached attitude of a child. But this is definitely changing. If GRRM is manifesting this aspect of the tomboy sister's development, it's fair to assume that the same will be the case with the more conventional Sansa.

Archived