Football LXIX - I'm running out of title ideas

baxus

Not a fan of Chelsea's new kit for next season. Think it looks a bit weird, but not in a good way

I really like Chelsea's white away shirt from this season. I'm going to try to get a long sleeved one on discount once they roll the new ones out. I agree that all the Puma stuff lately looks great; I wish they made the kits for a team I support.

Man that Everton v Arsenal fixture looks particularly tasty, doesn't it?

I'm just excited to see Ramsey back in the squad. It means he should be fit for the FA Cup, which is what I really care about right now.

I really wish it were on later, would much rather see that out with the gang than the West Ham/Liverpool game.

I'm curious to see how that game plays out, if only for the complete clash of styles. I'm a Hammers fan, but I want to see Liverpool win the PL this season. I'll be content with any result.

I'm just excited to see Ramsey back in the squad. It means he should be fit for the FA Cup, which is what I really care about right now.

Would be quite surprised if he's involved, probably the bench for him. Apparently Gibbs has 'broken down' in training, whatever that means, and is out of the squad. It's only one person tweeting that so I'm inclined not to be completely taken in.

Nasrudin,

I've tried staying optimistic, but those away defeats have really sapped it out of me.

I'm curious to see how that game plays out, if only for the complete clash of styles. I'm a Hammers fan, but I want to see Liverpool win the PL this season. I'll be content with any result.

I'm in a pickle...I'm a Man City fan, though I like Liverpool and generally wish them success except insofar as that might work against City's interests. For a long while now, that really hasn't been much of a problem for me. Now we're in the position that Liverpool picking up any points is to City's detriment....

TL;DR I am now a Hammers fan too for this weekend only. ;)

Will Newcastle offer any resistance to ManU at home this weekend? They've looked hapless without Remy and Cabaye. They are usually at their best when they pour forward in an open game and throw caution to the wind. They just don't have the tactical organization to play against Southampton, for example. Moyes' defensive approach may be enough to get a clean sheet and a couple of goals on the break.

Liverpool will have their hands full with Andy Carroll. It might be a good time for Sakho to replace Agger.

I'd also like to see Sakho. I'm hesitant cause he hasn't played since December but I feel like he is better than Agger and West Ham more than likely will be parking the bus so it could be a good game to put him in. I'd be shocked if it wasn't Agger/Skrtel though :dunno:

Would be quite surprised if he's involved, probably the bench for him. Apparently Gibbs has 'broken down' in training, whatever that means, and is out of the squad. It's only one person tweeting that so I'm inclined not to be completely taken in.

Nasrudin,

I think he'll get some minutes. Prob start on bench and come in during the last 20 minutes to give him some competitive action. Anything is better than nothing at this point.

Newcastle have been aimless since January.

More like Newcastle have been utter shite since Cabaye left. Pardew's utter lack of any actual plan has been revealed once more, and if they don't sort something out in summer they could be in real trouble next season. Is Coloccini still leaving too?

This thread is turning into a Norse Saga. Would a 0-0 draw with lots of injuries to key players satisfy the fatalism of both Arsenal and Everton supporters, I wonder?

Archived