Last Thing They Would Say (Character Anti-Philosophy) game v.4

complexphoenix

....and then they all died.' And that is why you don't eat the cookies I just made that were supposed to be for everyone. Now run off, back to your archery practice and break a leg, I love you dear, my sweet summer child..

Luwin

We must make sure that all of our highborn captives are treated with the respect and gentleness as deserved by their birth. This is especially true of the womenfolk, who should be shown all chivilrous courtesy.

Tris Botley

Now Jayne, you don't want to marry this King in the North, or get involved with the Lannisters or any of that stuff. Just marry your dad's Master of Horses, I know you're sweet on him, and hava nice quiet life with lots of kids

Taena Merryweather

mmhh. Tyrion I must say, that is delicious. You have to tell me where you got that meat mh-hmmm that is some tasty meat. Tastes...err..not quite like pork..but no. definitely pork. god that is good. By the way, have you seen Pretty?

Pretty Pig

C'mere you little bastard and lemme rub yer head. Well done, Jonny, well done. I thought you were entirely useless, but your dealings with the wildlings have earned you my respect!

Sly Janos Slynt

Archived