Happy endings

Leofrid

just a thought, are there any characters whose plot lines lead them to fulfillment, happiness not death so far in the series. the only person i can think of is hot pie, he's got it made just spending all day making hot pies.

Bael the Bard seems to have had a pretty swell life. He even gave up his own life for his son. Even his death was noble.

Brandon the Builder appears to have done well for himself too. And I bet Lann the Clever was a heck of a fun guy to be around.

Of the current characters, no one comes to mind. The ones who are still alive obviously haven't had any ending yet. The ones we know who died haven't had it easy.

just a thought, are there any characters whose plot lines lead them to fulfillment, happiness not death so far in the series. the only person i can think of is hot pie, he's got it made just spending all day making hot pies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT4_Fefew78

Also hot pie is dead, he gets killed in AFFC

jkjk ;D

For real though, I don't see anyone having a 'happy' ending. There is going to be so much destruction and death that goes on. Martin says he is going for a bittersweet ending, but then says LOTR was basically too much of a happy ending, which most people would consider pretty bittersweet.

I see 3-4 characters who come out of this better than before or at least satisfied/happy, while the great majority are totally screwed or in bad positions.

Archived