Best lines of the episode.

There were some good lines this episode. I think Sandor may have had the best: "Here I am. Give me one of those chickens"..... and when responding to Arya's claim that a lot of people named their swords, "A lot of cunts".
Aemon even had a good line, when Thorne asked him how he could spot liars so well: "I grew up in King's Landing".
What were your favorite lines?

Jon to Slynt "Not very good at your job"

Oberyn Martell "Tell your father the Lannisters aren't the only one who pay their debts" much better in the show that in the trailer

Sansa "I don't pray anymore. It's the only place where none talks to me"

And of course "Maybe I'll pick my teeth with it"

Bronn had some great one-liners with Tyrion again this episode. He's seriously underrated in the one-liner department but possibly shown up this one by the Hound's chicken lines and repeated use of "Cunt" which of course wins best one-liner along with "Fuck the King"

Even Maester Aemon got a great one-liner with "I grew up in King's Landing"... hehe.

What the fuck's a Lommy?

This was without a doubt my favorite.

Aside from others already mentioned, I liked Samwell's "You're better than me at everything... Except reading.".

Tyrion: *no*

Bronn: *yes*

Haha yes! If a non-verbal one-liner can steal the scene, that sure did it... the devilish grin on Bronn's face while nodding was priceless. Poor Tyrion reduced to a married prude now. ;)

Sandor: What the fuck's a Lommy?

Bronn (on how he went from being a hired killer to a knight): ...Killed the right people, I suppose.

Bronn (trying to read the Dornish sigils): ...Yellow balls?

Thorne: And you always know when a man is telling a lie. How did you acquire this magical power?

Aemon: I grew up in King's Landing

Oberyn: Tell your father I'm here, and tell him the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts.

Surely this has to be the most quotable GoT episode yet?

"Thenns. I fucking hate Thenns."

"What the fuck's a Lommy?"

"Well aren't you absolutely singular!"

Oh man. So good. And as already mentioned, Jaime's wave and Bronn's nodding were gold!

Archived