Never thought I'd miss Ed Skrein, but...

• 2 weeks later...

Did somebody point out that Ed Skrein is becoming the next "transporter"? Daario is supposed to be the sidekick for all the future seasons to come right now.

Did anybody notice that Jason Momoa where supposed to become the new Conan? It did not fly. He was a terrific Drogo. He was not a bad Conan. Still millions down the drain.

I am under the impression, that the makers of "transporter" do not want him on this show, if they make him the new "transporter" for 3 big movies to come. All other comparison of the two actors are personal preferences. They both have merits. They are very different. The whole thing is not good for GoT.

Did somebody point out that Ed Skrein is becoming the next "transporter"? Daario is supposed to be the sidekick for all the future seasons to come right now.

Did anybody notice that Jason Momoa where supposed to become the new Conan? It did not fly. He was a terrific Drogo. He was not a bad Conan. Still millions down the drain.

I am under the impression, that the makers of "transporter" do not want him on this show, if they make him the new "transporter" for 3 big movies to come. All other comparison of the two actors are personal preferences. They both have merits. They are very different. The whole thing is not good for GoT.

August 2013 - Announced that Skrein was being replaced as Daario

February 2014 - Announced that Skrein was signed for Transporter franchise.

It is possible they are connected, but I think it is unlikely.

Announcments are made before the shootings. Negotiations are a different matter. I am sure they believe in his acting skills. Would you bet millions on Skrein if he is still asociated with the Daario role? Would it be possible that Drogo had bad influence on Conan? Maybe Skrein just overdid the money thing at GoT because he felt allready unreplaceable?

The story of bad acting is just not convincing for me.

I would have thought that Momoa's role as Ronon in Stargate: Atlantis would have been a stronger influence (esp. since McKay jokingly called Ronon "Conan" in one episode).

Momoa's supposed to be in some new police/mystery-ish series. I've seen the trailers but the show itself doesn't look interesting

Archived