Continuum [Canadian Season 3] Spoilers: Sci will just talk to himself if he has to...

Sci-2

First trailer for the final season.  And it really tells us nothing.

Yeah I think there might be whole new theories about time travel....which is okay I guess but really veers from the political stuff I thought was so admirable in Season 2. Too bad they erased it all in Season 3 as Season 2 finale was one of the best in TV to my recent memory.

edit: Funny how much I liked Season 3 from earlier. I'll have to go back and review some episodes. IIRC S2 had a strong finale but okay season while S3 had a good series but lackluster/confusing finish?

I really have faith that the 6 episode season is gonna blow us away ! 

There will be no time to settle down, it's gonna go at full speed, I'm sure of it ! Damn, I cant wait !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I drifted away from this show at one point in season 3, but I’ve decided to try again, ahead of its final season, and I am currently watching all the seasons.

Originally, for me this show declined in quality after season 1, but now I find season 2 better than I remember. I’m almost done with it, and then it will be on to stuff I only half remember or haven’t seen at all.

There are still some things I dislike about season 2, namely the Freelancers. I don’t like the way they showed up in the story, and right now some of the things they’ve done don’t make sense to me. For example, why do they bother going through all the trouble collecting all the time-travelers, dead or alive, and keeping them in weird box cells? While at the same time, they have no problems murdering a federal agent who is in the right timeline.

And watching ep. 12 of season 2, it just dawned on me that the supposed future method of execution of the Liber8 guys involved anti-matter. Is that really how criminals are executed in 2077 or did old Sadler just fed everyone some BS about a clean, effective execution method just so he could send those people back in time? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived