Brianne + Tyrion [Book Spoilers]

ginaflynn

I've been thinking this for a year now, but I have not seen any threads on this topic at all. What Jamie said to Brianne about being related cofirmed my suspiciouns. D&D are privy to all the answers from George,and Knows who's who and all the plot twists. First I'm thinking how could little baby Tyrion as a dwarf rip Joanna, his mother, while being born,after her having twins. It didnt make sense. Also Brianne said to Lady Catlyn she never knew her mother ,now these two remarks being said lets me know these are clues. Brianne looks like a targ , she resembles Duncan the tall, He was mentioned in the white book. also we have Tyrion, Duncan the small from the book series. When Brianne and Tyrion was born it was Brianne who ripped her mother and caused joannas death. Tywin knows these are not his children, they are King Aryes bastards. Tywin arranged for Brianne to be raised by Lord Selwyn, because we all know how Tywin is ,he didnt want to be reminded every day that Brianne was resposable for the death of the love of his life and she also looks like a targ, or if they are Tywins then maybe Joanna had targ blood from her mothers side. It seems I read somewhere that Selwyn and Joanna were cousins. This also explains why Jamie and Brianne started out as the odd coupl and became close with each other their brother and sister also seems to me that Jamie is developing romantic feelings for Brianne incest thing . It would all make sense . Your resposes please.

The actress playing Brienne has targ hair but in the books her hair is described as yellow brittle straw. Sounds pretty creative but not a chance. This would qualify as crackpot theory, plus I don't think it was said that Tyrion "ripped" his mother. She just died from birthing complications...I think.

Interesting but I'll stick with the theory that Tyrion is a Targaryen. Ser Barristan Selmy said King Aerys lusted after Joanna Lannister (Tyrion's mother) and I think Tywin knows this which just further fuels his resentment towards Tyrion. He only claims him in order to protect the family's name and honor. We shall see.

• 2 weeks later...

Brienne is like 19 in the books - much younger than Tyrion - so there's no way this is a possibility in the books.

Besides, your premise is all wrong. Death in childbirth has nothing to do with the baby's size. Even if it did, twins are born one at a time. If you're going to hemorhaege, that's going to happen even if your child is super small. I'm also not sure that dwarf babies are smaller.

Also death in childbirth can commonly be due to post partum fever/puerperal??? fever, where a little bit of placenta is left in the womb. A woman I know had it after the birth of her first child, since she lived in the age of antibiotics, she survived, but she distinctly remembers the rotting meat smell all these years later.

Archived