R+L=J v.78

Angalin

haha duh. But we meant what they were saying about the show, that there were no R+L=J hints but that A+J=T was proven. I would say both points are wrong.

I must have missed any R+L=J nods in the latest episode, but to say A+J=T was proven (or even referenced) in 4x02 is laughable.

I can't even on this forum anymore. This is what someone is yelling at me on a Tyrion thread. After first saying that everyone on this R+L=J thread doesn't know anything about the books.

Maybe you should. R + L =/= J.

The Knight of the Laughing Tree was Sandor Clegane. S+L=J. There is more evidence that proves " this " than what " R+L=J cronies " have been suggesting for years. He is also Balerion the Black Dread Kitten King of the Red Keep and a servant of The Temple of Black and White.

Add the Purple Wedding/The Lion and The Rose theory/thread to this masterful piece of textual evidence and A+J=T is all but confirmed.

I can't even on this forum anymore. This is what someone is yelling at me on a Tyrion thread. After first saying that everyone on this R+L=J thread doesn't know anything about the books.

What on earth. Sandor Clegane? The KotLT? Poor guy needs to be cut some slack now and then.

We cant discuss R+L=J fully on the HBO part of the site as there would be massive spoilers for all the show watchers

If you tag the thread with [book Spoilers] as a prefix, you can talk all you want about the show with spoilers from all books.

But this thread should not be used to discuss the show. Things from the show are never clearly from George or not. Speculating about imagery or comments that may be nothing but misdirection not from GRRM, but from D&D, strikes me as inappropriate until such time as George himself suggests that something is genuinely a part of his vision for the novels.

And I've reported it. I'm sick of being referred to as "cronie", "church" or whatever else. Sick.

:agree: I was surprised when my post was delated today. It was spoiler tagged and only contained a list of 3 R+L=J related hints from season 4 (so far). Hints we have already discussed on this thread several times - under the spoiler tag - in the past two weeks. If the show gives away some major R+L=J clues/revelations, what should we do? Pretend and ignore them? :dunno: Wouldn't it be slightly... ridiculous? I'm perfectly aware the show is not the books, especially in regards to details, arcs developement and characterizations, but I'm also aware major plot points and endgames have been and probably will be quite consistent. The journey can differ, not so sure about the destination though. Last year's meeting between GRRM and the show runners/writers should be in itself a clue ;)

Really?

I saw nothing objectionable there, and I know you are a conscientious person, sensitive to protocols.

TBH, I'm starting to get a little frustrated and am considering waiting until ALL the books are done before continuing on.

Season 4 episode 1 showed the White book, The Book of the Brothers, and deeds of Ser Gerold Hightower The White Bull. I feel like they are teasing R+L fans.

"Dispatched by King Areys to locate the crown Price Rhaegar Targaryen in the wake of Robert Baratheon's rebellion.

Died in the Red Mountains of Dorne alongside his sworn brothers, Ser Arthur Dayne and Ser Oswell Whent.

After refusing to bow to the new King, Robert Baratheon, all three were defeated by a small force led by Eddard Stark of Winterfell."

I was so excited to see this:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=618063681603497&set=gm.731306530235001&type=1&theater

Strange that Facebook has already taken down the page!!!

I'm starting to think it isn't a coincidence that Jon is friends with Sam and Pyp, if we add all their qualities together Jon who has the looks and bravery. Sam with his love of books, and Pyp who sings ballads. It's almost as if Rhaegar's essence is passed to Jon and his friends.

Now here's a long shot, since it will take awhile before we know the truth, or we may never know..... Elia became infertile with complications after Aegon... Rhaegar wanted to have third child for prophecy but not with Lyanna...BOOM...Rhaegar and his momma = Dany.

There, I've said it, such a far stretch 😛😁🐲🐉

Now here's a long shot, since it will take awhile before we know the truth, or we may never know..... Elia became infertile with complications after Aegon... Rhaegar wanted to have third child for prophecy but not with Lyanna...BOOM...Rhaegar and his momma = Dany.

There, I've said it, such a far stretch

I think I read the theory about Rhaegar actually being Danys mother. And I absolutely think it Could be possible.

She certainly shares qualities with him. Not very much foreshadowing about that though. At least that I have caught.

I think I read the theory about Rhaegar actually being Danys mother. And I absolutely think it Could be possible.

She certainly shares qualities with him. Not very much foreshadowing about that though. At least that I have caught.

I've thought about that because if Aegon is real then the 3 front runners for the dragon heads would all be Rhaegar's. But isn't Dany's birth on the ship pretty well documented? Or witnessed?

I've thought about that because if Aegon is real then the 3 front runners for the dragon heads would all be Rhaegar's. But isn't Dany's birth on the ship pretty well documented? Or witnessed?

Your point about the dragons three heads then all would be Rhaegar's is pretty satisfiable.

'Tis not at the birth of the child that the father fucks the mother, but nine months before that ;)

Or did I miss your point?

Archived