sologdin sightings rumored

Fragile Bird

Several weeks ago the lovely Lady Narcissa visited my Crescent City and a dinner was arranged with Sologdin. Upon hearing of this plan, my father hopped on his motorcycle and drove across the country in order see the world-famed Marxist with his own eyes. We arrived late, terrified we may have missed them both.

The two boarders were seated at the front table, we joined them and tried to keep our humble wits about us as food was served.

sologdin does exist!

Although the restaurant was most doubtful of him or Lily Valley actually existing when I told them I had no idea what the people I was meeting actually looked like. They kept coming over to ask me if I was sure I was really meeting people there! It's like they've never heard of people meeting on the internet.

And Lily Valley is a most excellent hostess and welcomer to New Orleans with fantastic taste in restaurants.

• 7 months later...

Another sighting of our mythical AI wearing his meat-bot 4-dimensional avatar in the fair city of New Orleans. I would have been certain that this was a hangover induced hallucination were it not for another boarder successfully participating in an afternoon of food, beverage and walking around the French Quarter.

I cannot pin down the location as the wily creature forced us to keep moving.

sologdin does exist!

Although the restaurant was most doubtful of him or Lily Valley actually existing when I told them I had no idea what the people I was meeting actually looked like. They kept coming over to ask me if I was sure I was really meeting people there! It's like they've never heard of people meeting on the internet.

And Lily Valley is a most excellent hostess and welcomer to New Orleans with fantastic taste in restaurants.

When sologdin speaks, are there capital letters?

• 3 months later...

A humanoid that might be Sologdin appeared* tonight. He ate no food but did consume copious amounts of wine...or some other red substance which filled his glass.

He appeared very engaged with another boarder who may or may not have been hypnotized by his suave social manipulations and charming self-deprecating humor.

*Ok, it's finals night. I probably haven't slept in 2 weeks, but I'm not sure.

Please tell me that link is not serious. I've heard of "Otherkin" claiming to be various non-existent monsters and animals but a help website for beings that don't actually exist?

Heh, are you really going to complain about people getting overly invested in beings that don't exist? ;-P

Archived