Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheImp2014

Doran Martell

110 posts in this topic

Seems kind of big to play a sick wheelchairridden old man I was thinking a skinnier kind of frail guy like Alexander Siddig or Antonio Banderas

Demian Bichir has been my top choice for a while now. I'd completely buy him as Pedro Pascal's older brother.

Since they'd go with a south american actor for Oberyn I would love to see Ricardo Darin as Doran. Maybe the role is too small for him, but one can always dream.

Stefano!!!! I used to watch him on Day of Our Lives and love him. But I don't know if I see him as Doran, maybe though.

I don't wanna come off like a jerk, I really don't, but isn't it risky to cast a man who is 85 years old?

I don't wanna come off like a jerk, I really don't, but isn't it risky to cast a man who is 85 years old?

Tell that Peter Vaughan. ;)

Bless that man, Maester Aemon is so cool.

whenever I read aDwD I picture Ian Mcshane

I wish Ricardo Montalban was still with us.

Joseph Mascolo would be outstanding. A less sinister version of Stefano Dimera. He would work really well.

I would say it is a safe bet to guess this casting, after last night I think we will be seeing Doran.They even mentioned his disease.

]

I'd go with Art Malik.

I second that. Art Malik would be fantastic.

Ben Kingsley. Might be a bit too famous and a little old, but I think he would make a great Doran.

What about the Italian actor Sergio Castelitto, he has the looks and the right age?

Seems kind of big to play a sick wheelchairridden old man I was thinking a skinnier kind of frail guy like Alexander Siddig or Antonio Banderas

Yes please... :)

I've always pictured him like Alfred Molina, but he's too big a name.

Demian Bichir has been my top choice for a while now. I'd completely buy him as Pedro Pascal's older brother.

I'd be fine with this. He really looks like Pedro's older brother, but I'm not entirely sure I'd buy him as fragile and sick