Crack Shipping

Olligarchy

That one will make the Jobb shippers happy...although, I'm surprised he didn't say Bronn. He seemed to love Bronn in the Behind the scenes (foreshadowing) video.

But I've got to say, even Olenna would approve-

http://25.media.tumblr.com/057f4ae399ed00f59661704f666e677f/tumblr_mycys93b9g1sn22kzo6_250.gif

(cousins)

Could have added some interesting scandal into their stories but the brother and sister relationships between the Starks is just too precious to incest up.

Tyrion/Dany...I'm actually starting to like this one

Joffrey/Ramsay....the world would not be prepared for that...sadistic team. :ohwell:

Catelyn/Jaime- she is more interesting than her sister after all.

Stannis/Dany- The Stan Stans would go wild! :lmao:

Sailor's Wife & Tyrion.

Robert & Cersei.

Arya & Gendry.

Val and Wen Wen.

not a lot of loves I'm really waiting to see.

I was shipping Illyn Payne with Ice (up the ass), but that's not getting reforged anytime soon and Payne is a likeable guy now so why not fix him up with Hodor. They can enjoy the quiet together and if Hodoring gets out of control Illyn knows what to do.

Joffrey/Ramsay....the world would not be prepared for that...sadistic team. :ohwell:

Now I am going to have nightmares. Why not just add the Mountain in the mix, so all of Westeros will join the religion of the Many-faced god of Death, praying for their "gift".

-Oberyn-Jaime-Ellaria Sand: She's into blondes and Oberyn would rather find scorpions in his bed than Cersei.

-Jaime-Ned Stark: Ned has haunting eyes that Jaime can't forget. It would be a one-sided angst ship for Jaime.

-Sansa-Oberyn: A better man to have daddy issues with than the alternative...plus she really wants a substitute sister and Oberyn has many sand snakes she can choose from.

-Older!Arya-Darkstar: They are of the night.

-Older!Arya-Ned Dayne: She likes honorable men like her father and Jon, and the Dornish are used to powerful women (and I still want a Dayne/Stark couple-nonangst edition).

-Older!Arya-Jaime Lannister: They would be the snarkiest couple while Arya kills most of his family and their retainers off, and Ned Stark attempts to resurrect himself from the grave to kill that oath-breaker corrupting his baby girl.

-Dany-Red Door: Just please go there and stay. You could be happy!

Ned-Dany-and a Lysene whore

Ned-Arianne-Asha

Robb-Margaery-Arianne-Myrcella

Gatehouse Amy-Cersei-Dany

Victarion-Drogon

Victarion-His Axe

100% Arianne and Margery. Let's get those Martells and Tyrells to finally get along.

HOT! I dig it.

But let's make it a menage a trois of Sansa-Marg-Arianne

Brandon/Lyanna: :cool4:

Oberyn/Elia: :cool4:

GRRM digs it!

The most cracked of pots I can imagine right now would be Arya and The Late Lord Frey.

I could see this actually. Think the backstory of the Asian chick from Kill Bill.

I'd like to see Ramsay put Daenerys in her fucking place :P

Ramsay/Daenerys

id also like to see

Gregor-Clegane/Penny.mp4

You know, I dont think anyone deserves Ramsay, except maybe Cersei... but I'll admit, I saw this... and at this point, I can almost get there.

BTW - just saw 'Gregor-Penny' and started laughing.

The only reason I would want this ship to happen is to see this scene-

http://www.hostmypicture.com/images/tumblrlqvf.jpg

:lmao:

There's actually people into Sansa/Stannis which was pretty weird and even worse than San San which is creepy enough.

LMAO! That's the funniest...got the woman you love AND your damn sword...what could be worse? I love it!

I don't see the Elmar thing. Even if Arya got a personality transplant where she able to like former enemies or would want to marry at all Elmar was repeatedly mean to her in the books. So even on his end he did not want her.

She would not even need to use seduction unless Elmar grew differently. He seemed sickly to me and he was described as short for his age.

There's a good chance he's actually Black Walder's son so I can see why he's not nice.

Of course the thread does say crack and Jamie was mentioned.

Honestly, I think the idea of her ending up with anyone is crackpot which would qualify any ship.

Jon/Dany&MargaeryAtTheSameTime

What with inheriting both that rugged Stark jawline and that mysterious Anime Prince Mojo that Rhaegar had, the ladies of Westeros and beyond just don't stand a chance of keeping their hearts tame and their smallclothes on.

Jon already has to beat the ladies (and even quite a few dudes) off with a stick as it is, just imagine how long the line is going to get when he literally saves the world from Othergeddon?

And besides, as the old saying goes, once you take the black, you can never go back.

And of course, I also stand ever vigilant for the platonic 'ship of Mace Tyrell/Randyl Tarly as odd couple style roommates.

I don't see the Elmar thing. Even if Arya got a personality transplant where she able to like former enemies or would want to marry at all Elmar was repeatedly mean to her in the books. So even on his end he did not want her.

She would not even need to use seduction unless Elmar grew differently. He seemed sickly to me and he was described as short for his age.

There's a good chance he's actually Black Walder's son so I can see why he's not nice.

Of course the thread does say crack and Jamie was mentioned.

Honestly, I think the idea of her ending up with anyone is crackpot which would qualify any ship.

Arya is married to Needle, no one and nothing else.

Like Asha and her axe.

Arya is married to Needle, no one and nothing else.

Like Asha and her axe.

Asha wants to marry Qarl. He's just too lowborn for her. I can actually see her marrying and she might even be pregnant now.

I see them as similar in some ways but at the same time different. Asha was curious and fooled around even before she flowered which is very different to Arya. She still has no genuine interest and Gendry quickly became a distant memory not unlike Mycah.

Asha wants to marry Qarl. He's just too lowborn for her. I can actually see her marrying and she might even be pregnant now.

I see them as similar in some ways but at the same time different. Asha was curious and fooled around even before she flowered which is very different to Arya. She still has no genuine interest and Gendry quickly became a distant memory not unlike Mycah.

Arya doesn't have time for that in the situation she has found herself in. It doesn't mean she's asexual or lesbian; she HAS noticed attractive boys on occasion. It's just that her life has SO MUCH going on that she doesn't bother to look at boys, especially considering she has yet to flower.

Jon/Dany&MargaeryAtTheSameTime

What with inheriting both that rugged Stark jawline and that mysterious Anime Prince Mojo that Rhaegar had, the ladies of Westeros and beyond just don't stand a chance of keeping their hearts tame and their smallclothes on.

Jon already has to beat the ladies (and even quite a few dudes) off with a stick as it is, just imagine how long the line is going to get when he literally saves the world from Othergeddon?

And besides, as the old saying goes, once you take the black, you can never go back.

I love it. Jon is a badass, and if anyone deserves the two hottest ladies of Planetos, it's him.

Arya doesn't have time for that in the situation she has found herself in. It doesn't mean she's asexual or lesbian; she HAS noticed attractive boys on occasion. It's just that her life has SO MUCH going on that she doesn't bother to look at boys, especially considering she has yet to flower.

I don't think that means much. She's noticed attractive females too. I think she certainly has had time in Braavos but she's more interested in other things.

I'm just saying that Asha was already clearly interested when she was even younger than Arya and has said that she wants to marry so she is different to Arya in that respect.

She probably is, actually. I'd forgotten about this but it jumped out to me pretty early/shortly after reading ADWD. Stannis' assault didn't give her time for her usual cup of (Moon) tea.

It would be an interesting plot thread/challenge for her to face, too. Struggle to find balance between two disparate roles/definitions of femininity: the one society (and biology) would impose on her and the one she's carved out for herself. This song has given us Catelyn, who despite displays of mental and even physical ferocity never truly becomes a "warrior" or stops being a mom, and it's given us Brienne, who rejects the shackling, subservient Traditional Female Role but in so doing also tries to reject/deny her femininity completely, but it hasn't quite given us someone struggling to straddle that line and be both quite like a Pregnant Asha would. THAT would be a fun read.

Also it would mean continuation of the Greyjoy Line after all (oh and bet your bottom dollar that if it's a boy and Theon dies, Asha names the boy for Theon.)

Tyrion/Arianne - you know you want it.

Viserys/Cersei - what might have been

Stannis/Asha - almost makes sense, if you squint

Jojen/Arya - got the impression that Howland had a crush on Lyanna (plus in a different Westeros, I can totally see it happening)

Sure I could think of more, but let's quit while ahead.

Jojen and Arya would've been an interesting pair, and a likely political match as well. They even seem like the kind of opposites who actually do sometimes attract, so I can see them being one of those Henry/Eleanor sorts of happy political marriages.

Archived