I feel really disturbed when ...

apovsic

Jeyne Poole. The forced pristitution, the whippings, the rape and proxy rape and now she might lose her nose... she has had it incredibly hard.

I remember someone trying to say that Jeyne was getting her just desserts for bullying Arya before GoT. I was blown away! Jeyne has had one of the most difficult roads and to say it's because she called Arya "horsey face" is ludicrous! Especially since we know Arya is no shrinking violet and likely either said nasty things back or started it by saying nasty things. Even if Arya was legitimately bullied by Jeyne, Jeyne in no way deserves what's happened to her :crying:

I remember someone trying to say that Jeyne was getting her just desserts for bullying Arya before GoT. I was blown away! Jeyne has had one of the most difficult roads and to say it's because she called Arya "horsey face" is ludicrous! Especially since we know Arya is no shrinking violet and likely either said nasty things back or started it by saying nasty things. Even if Arya was legitimately bullied by Jeyne, Jeyne in no way deserves what's happened to her :crying:

:shocked:

No one deserves what Jeyne Poole went through. Jeyne Poole's innocent and calling Arya horseface isn't so terrible that she deserved to suffer.

Really? you seriously find a description of female sexual pleasure more repulsive and disturbing than child murder, cannibalism and gang rapes?

It's the corniest, worst, cringe-inducing, cliche line of text he wrote. Not the worst thing he ever wrote ABOUT.

I'm all for female sexual pleasure, just not men describing it.

However, I did shifted the topic slightly just to get a response ;)

Wow. Just wow. Some people really think that? I can see people trolling just to get a response, but there are really people that think Jeyne deserves even a fraction of what she got? I'm honestly kind of shocked by that.

-When Jorah in ADWD turned into burned out wreck of a man, and his enslavement. It was almost physically painful. Though it was his karmic revenge.

- ''Fat pink mast''

- Dany and Drogo. Their 'doggy' style'. Bleh.

Archived