[NO SPOILERS] "Positive Nitpicking" - What you loved about the episode (READ THE OP)

shiola

Excuse me?

"Despite taking away her agency" is a negatively toned statement. The rest of the comment was appreciated though, and something I definitely enjoyed about that scene.

When the dwarfs came out at the reception someone bonked him on the head with a fake weapon when they walked behind him. He had an annoyed look on his face. It was the only time I really laughed out loud during this episode.

Ah! I can't wait to see that on the re-watch. Varys is always my favorite character to watch in the background.

- Loras being Sassy

This so much. Loras's scene with Jaime is probably one of my favorite scenes with him even though it was short. That's right, you tell Jaime you know what is what. Seriously, I found Loras glorious in this episode and my eyes were straying to him even when he was a background character.

Sansa getting the cup for Tyrion. It was such a sweet "we are in this together thing." Personally, I love Sophie Turner's acting as Sansa and she is one of the main reasons that I like Show!Sansa better than Book!Sansa. I blame her eyes that showthe depths of her misery, and make me want to protect her and sic a direwolf on her enemies.

I thought it made the scene more powerful that Jaime was the first to reach Joffrey dying, and that both of his real parents were essentially holding him. Also, I got the vibes Jaime was like oh no I can't protect the KING, while Cersei was more about my SON. It was this beautiful cruel disconnect. Great death scene.

I love Charles Dance.

This so much. Loras's scene with Jaime is probably one of my favorite scenes with him even though it was short. That's right, you tell Jaime you know what is what. Seriously, I found Loras glorious in this episode and my eyes were straying to him even when he was a background character.

Loras is growing on me more and more with every scene! He was one of my favorite parts of this week.

Sansa getting the cup for Tyrion. It was such a sweet "we are in this together thing." Personally, I love Sophie Turner's acting as Sansa and she is one of the main reasons that I like Show!Sansa better than Book!Sansa. I blame her eyes that showthe depths of her misery, and make me want to protect her and sic a direwolf on her enemies.

Well said. She's such a sweetheart, despite everything. And that's what breaks my heart about her. Poor Little Bird...

I thought it made the scene more powerful that Jaime was the first to reach Joffrey dying, and that both of his real parents were essentially holding him. Also, I got the vibes Jaime was like oh no I can't protect the KING, while Cersei was more about my SON. It was this beautiful cruel disconnect. Great death scene.

I didn't even think of it like that. Awesome insight. Definitely shows the difference between them, and their priorities.

Absolutely. Alfie is one of many true talents in this cast. He amazes me with almost every scene. He lets us get inside of Theon's head and feel emotions we don't want to feel for a character we don't want to feel them for. Brilliant.

I'm actually of the (almost) opposite opinion. I haven't been a big fan of his acting in the series at all, but I will concede he was spot on this episode.

Yes. I first thought it hella awkward Jaime was even in this whole thing until that moment. It all made sense during that moment. Ung thats good shit.

Archived