Interpretation of Bran's vision. [BOOK SPOILERS]

I suspect that this season's final scene will be Nymeria pulling Cat's body out of the river, Beric sacrificing himself to reanimate Cat, and then Cat opening her eyes.

Fade to black.

In the books, Cat stayed 3 days dead in the river. In the show, already a lot of time passed since the Red Wedding.

In the books, Cat stayed 3 days dead in the river. In the show, already a lot of time passed since the Red Wedding.

So if ahe appears at all, she will likely already be head of the BwB, and we will only find out about Beric's sacrifice second hand.

I suspect that this season's final scene will be Nymeria pulling Cat's body out of the river, Beric sacrificing himself to reanimate Cat, and then Cat opening her eyes.

Fade to black.

i really hope thats not how she's revealed. i cant really remember who or when it was that met her in a tavern or something and she was rolling robbs crown? thats sorta how she should be revealed i think.. sorta mysteriously and you cant quite understand who she is at first but then you get the full story. then thoros explains what and who she is just as shes killing a frey or something.. something in that way would be more eerie to me. not from her first breath. she should just appear.

Fade to black.

I'd rather it's like the book. A Frey being betrayed and killed after he gets a glimpse of LS.

• 7 months later...

IT shot is interesting, Obviously could symbolise KL literally gets trashed etc

I wonder if there is a wider point though, in that it is Aegon 1 legacy being undone and the Seven Kingdoms as a single entity is broken up again

Personally I am in two camps about this, on the one hand we are encouraged to see it as a single Kingdom etc but I want to see an independent North at the end of it all for my part

I think everywhere except Dorne perhaps will get trashed, Aegon will rip the Stormlands to shreds and Euron will rip the Reach to shreds. As we already know everywhere else like the Riverlands and the North is already trashed

I see, many of you think that the Dragon over Kings Landing means, Aegon will take the city (Black Dragon over Red City being the Blackfyre Colours), I have to admit, I seriously doubt that we will even have an Aegon in the show. The producers have stated that Tyrion will interact with Dany in season 5, which means there wouldn't be much time for him traveling with Aegon and Jon Con down the Rhoyne and stuff. Moreover it would be kinda strange to introduce such a big charakter in the tv show. Well, I get that Martin did the same in the books, but let's face the truth: Most of the show watchers wouldn't even know who that particular Aegon even was (some wouldn't even know Rhaegar), which would make things even more complicated for the non-reading audience.

My prediction is that the dragon in Bran's vision in fact symbolizes Danaerys. The story will move forward quickly in season 5 and lots of storylines will merge together or get cut out. So the Meereenese Knot will be solved and Dany will be on her way to Westeros (accompanied by Tyrion) by the end of the season.

As for the "Snow on the Iron Throne" thing, I pretty much think it means that Jon Snow will end up there at some point in the show, although i kinda doubt, that's what's gonna happen in the books. But hey, great stuff for an entertaining TV series.

• 5 months later...

Rewatched it now here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6fq-elMOKg

At 3:11 we see a dead horse, could be the horse of the NK, then we see the Iron Throne and its room covered in snow, and then a shot of NK's reflection on ice. Now it struck me, at first i didn't pay attention to it, then a dragon's shadow over Kings Landing. Is this foreshadowing that the White Walkers will take KL and then the dragons will free it ?

Archived