Casterly Rock

Defeatarion

The Manderly and Redwyne fleets are currently on the wrong side of Westeros to fight the IB ships. Plus most of the Iron Fleet is gone to Essos now. The Lannisters could give Euron the most trouble at sea given the current circumstances.

Redwyne is sailing back at full speed.

Besides them, the Hightowers & other wealthy nobles in Oldtown likely have more ships than those in Lanisport.

Their fleet is likely too small to challenge the IB.

Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that Euron can't take CR and he has already made an enemy of the Reach. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to invade another region when you are going to have your hands full with the first one.

Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that Euron can't take CR and he has already made an enemy of the Reach. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to invade another region when you are going to have your hands full with the first one.

His hands arent full, he had a good portion of the Iron Fleet abandon Victarion so theyll be rejoining him soon in a plan to ambush and destroy the Redwyne fleet.

Redwyne is sailing back at full speed.

Besides them, the Hightowers & other wealthy nobles in Oldtown likely have more ships than those in Lanisport.

But he wasn't there when the invasion started, the Lannister fleet was. The Northern fleet was also on the otherside of Westeros and Balon decided to invade the North instead of the much richer West. Starting to notice a pattern in the Ironborn logic, maybe, just maybe, the Lannister fleet is a bit more intimidating to the Ironborn than you think.

But he wasn't there when the invasion started, the Lannister fleet was. The Northern fleet was also on the otherside of Westeros and Balon decided to invade the North instead of the much richer West. Starting to notice a pattern in the Ironborn logic, maybe, just maybe, the Lannister fleet is a bit more intimidating to the Ironborn than you think.

There is no textual evidence that suggests that the Ironborn are afraid of the Lannister fleet, only that Balon was wary of Tywin and righfully so.

His hands arent full, he had a good portion of the Iron Fleet abandon Victarion so theyll be rejoining him soon in a plan to ambush and destroy the Redwyne fleet.

His hands are full, he has the 2nd and 3rd richest houses as enemies to him and you think he will make an enemy of the 1st? If he intended to try and take CR he would of done it in the first place instead of invading the Reach. The Ironborn don't have enough men to take on the West and the Reach at the same time, I doubt they even have enough to take on one of the two.

Considering Cersei was extremely desperate to build a new royal fleet, to the point of giving the Iron ****ing Bank the middle finger, I doubt the Lannister fleet is notable besides forming a flammable wooden wall for Lannisport.

His hands are full, he has the 2nd and 3rd richest houses as enemies to him and you think he will make an enemy of the 1st? If he intended to try and take CR he would of done it in the first place instead of invading the Reach. The Ironborn don't have enough men to take on the West and the Reach at the same time, I doubt they even have enough to take on one of the two.

It is seeming more and more likely that having made enemies of the Tyrells and the Faith, along with Dorne's deep Lannister hate, Cersei will turn to Euron for an ally soon enough.

Invading the Reach is a smart move if you want Cersei onside and she considers the Tyrells her enemy.

Who said anyhting about taking on? Theyre RAIDING, as long as they have the advantage at sea the greenlanders will never be able to get at them.

I think we'll see it from Tyrion eventually, though he may not be the first to. He has such a fondness and wish to be linked to it he'll end up there either in dreams or in his own shoes eventually.

So badly that he will betray Daenerys for gold, all the gold of Casterly Rock? Or maybe have to retake it if Brown Ben betrays both Tyrion and Daenerys for all the gold of Casterly Rock?

Cersei fleeing Kings Landing when fAegon invades. Cersei+Euron alliance would be interesting but it would be more likly a takeover by Euron.

Well.... I am of the opinion that fAegon will never even need to invade.

Dorne will use Myrcella's claim to get him in power in KL, then once he is safely in place as king they will kill Myrcella. Cersei will leave KL in anger when Myrcella is married to fAegon without her consent. When Myrcella dies she will join with Euron for revenge and to regain power.

Dorne will use Myrcella's claim to get him in power in KL, then once he is safely in place as king they will kill Myrcella. Cersei will leave KL in anger when Myrcella is married to fAegon without her consent. When Myrcella dies she will join with Euron for revenge and to regain power.

I think it's much more likely Aegon will marry Arianne.

she's on her way to meet Aegon at SE in her WoW sample chapter

Argh yes I like it. Whatever happens though, Cersei's hittin the bricks.

Archived