Which extinct house are you more interested in?

Kiporman

i was ready to say Reyns, but I have never heard of the Greystarks. When and where are they mentioned? What is known about them?

From the wiki:

"House Greystark of the Wolf's Den was a cadet branch of House Stark from the time of the Kings in the North. Established at the Wolf's Den on what would eventually become White Harbor, the Greystarks had lasted for five centuries, until they presumed to join House Bolton in rebellion against the Starks of Winterfell."

Not much is known about them. All that is known is that, for some reason, they joined the Boltons in a rebellion... and for some reason, the Starks put an end to their cadet branch, but not to the crazy psycopaths that flayed Starks for generations and live on a place called "the Dreadfort".

'Cause, you know, that kind of people are always loyal when you give them one chance. Or a hundred.

From the wiki:

"House Greystark of the Wolf's Den was a cadet branch of House Stark from the time of the Kings in the North. Established at the Wolf's Den on what would eventually become White Harbor, the Greystarks had lasted for five centuries, until they presumed to join House Bolton in rebellion against the Starks of Winterfell."

Not much is known about them. All that is known is that, for some reason, they joined the Boltons in a rebellion... and for some reason, the Starks put an end to their cadet branch, but not to the crazy psycopaths that flayed Starks for generations and live on a place called "the Dreadfort".

'Cause, you know, that kind of people are always loyal when you give them one chance. Or a hundred.

Thanks, I had completely forgotten about them. I would still like to know more about the Reyns, Mudds, and Gardeners.

House Mudd

Lannisters are very good at being anti-climatic. Just look at the words:

STARKS: Winter is coming (Fans: OH, FUCK YEAH! COOL AS SHIT BRAH!)

BARATHEON: Ours is the Fury (Fans: HELL YEAH! YOU SHOW THEM, ROBERT, STANNIS!)

TYRELL: Growing Strong (Fans: YEAH! THE ROSE IS STRONG, AND IT WILL GROWN EVER STRONGER!)

LANNISTER: Hear me Roar! (Fans: ... The fuck kind of words are those? Lame)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived