The timid prostitute [book spoilers]

Petyr Patter

Did anyone else think the timid prostitute might be the show version of Jeyne Poole?

The show keeps Jeyne Poole out of King's Landing, but we know she has a somewhat prominent part to play in the coming narrative, though not impossible to write around. Considering the lack of Jeyne's prominence even in season 1 where she was actually cast, a suitable replacement needs to be found and this is the season to do so.

Thoughts?

Hmm I don't know. Fortunately, I don't think it would do for her (her name's Myranda btw, I think) to play Jeyne's part when she's been around at the Dreadfort all along. You'd think it would have to be someone sent by the Lannisters or their allies, no?

Btw I'm not sure I like where this story of Ramsay's girlfriend is going.

Hmm I don't know. Fortunately, I don't think it would do for her (her name's Myranda btw, I think) to play Jeyne's part when she's been around at the Dreadfort all along. You'd think it would have to be someone sent by the Lannisters or their allies, no?

Btw I'm not sure I like where this story of Ramsay's girlfriend is going.

Wrong prostitute, if "Myranda" is a prostitute. I meant the first girl Oberyn disrobes at the King's Landing brothel, later dismissed by his paramour as "timid."

Wrong prostitute, if "Myranda" is a prostitute. I meant the first girl Oberyn disrobes at the King's Landing brothel, later dismissed by his paramour as "timid."

Oh! I see. It could be though Jeyne Poole or her replacement won't be properly introduced untill next season. By that time, it really won't change a thing to have a new girl or one we've barely seen once a year before. Unless we see more of her this season but I'd say there might be enough going on already to spend time on a character that's not really necessary not has any reason to be entertaining just yet.

• 4 weeks later...
Petyr Patter, on 15 Apr 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

Did anyone else think the timid prostitute might be the show version of Jeyne Poole?

The show keeps Jeyne Poole out of King's Landing, but we know she has a somewhat prominent part to play in the coming narrative, though not impossible to write around. Considering the lack of Jeyne's prominence even in season 1 where she was actually cast, a suitable replacement needs to be found and this is the season to do so.

Thoughts?

this just blew my mind and i would love it if that happened. i can't look it up right now, but was she young? could she pass for a teenager?

Archived