Baltimore/DC Metro BwB 2014

Inigima

It's a new year y'all, thought maybe we could do a single thread instead of lots of small ones? What do you think?

It's warming up, tonight excepted, so maybe we can stop hibernating and do something. I know Deathfest is coming up next month and I'll see a bunch of you there. Anyone fancy an O's game in the next few weeks? I'm looking to get back out to Camden Yards soonish.

I'd definitely be interested in an O's game. I'm not sure how soon I could go though. Let me look at their schedule and compare it to the girlfriend's and get back to you. It could be fun to combine it with an aquarium trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to get my two cents in here, as well...I will be in DC/Baltimore area from June 1 - 7. I'd love to meet up with some people. And if there's an O's game in that time, I'd dearly love to visit Camden Yard, as I've heard it's possibly the only park nicer than my own Target Field.

Also, beer.

I just realized that I never responded to this. Anyone in the Baltimore area interested in an O's - A's game on Friday, 6 June? And then copious drinking after? Or copious drinking/general meet-upping some time the preceding week (June 1~6)?

Oh MAN!

Panda boy! :tantrum: Which to choose………racing with the panda

or the 24 hr drive to hang out with my buddy for a few days…...

Sorry Panda. I would have really liked to meet you and Ini-SON!

MLA -- next weekend is in the offing. Confirming details with the Deathfest crew for food, drinks, and Champion's League final next Saturday. Maybe you can join us downtown.

We are having a WSFA dinner Friday night at 7. You are welcome to join us. We are eating in the hotel for ease of coordination.

Thanks, Bill...If I get there in time, I'll come look for y'all in the Cinnamon Tree.

So...no one is around when I'm in town? :(

panda with a plan!

a trek into baltimore for a baseball game will not be in the cards for me. i am currently down a sous chef. however, if you are in dc and wanted to meet for a drink one of those days i can rearrange my schedule and leave work early.

let me know.

I'll be at Balticon, too...perhaps some mini-BWB action there?

I'll be at Balticon as well. I usually run a GoT discussion group, but they seem to have neglected to add it to the schedule. If they can't fit it in somewhere, it'll have to be impromptu.

I'm on three gaming panels, and run the Green Room for program participants.

Archived