The 100 - someone had to start this thread

denstorebog

Yeah for Oct it's a little unbelievable and I agree with Finn not caring after killing the villagers, not being very "Finn." I would understand that if Clarke was actually in the camp and he saved her, but I don't buy him having little remorse after finding out her killed innocent people. I am waiting for the "bad" sky people to show up. I don't think that evil blonde lady is dead. I think she teams up with Mt. Weather somehow.

Yeah for Oct it's a little unbelievable and I agree with Finn not caring after killing the villagers, not being very "Finn." I would understand that if Clarke was actually in the camp and he saved her, but I don't buy him having little remorse after finding out her killed innocent people. I am waiting for the "bad" sky people to show up. I don't think that evil blonde lady is dead. I think she teams up with Mt. Weather somehow.

Me too! I think they will show up eventually.

Oh, I've considered her dead from the crash, but now that you mention her, yeah, actually there's a chance those guys will show up again.

Though I think the show has enough on its mind for the reminded of the season (between Mount Weather, the alliance between Grounders and Sky-People...) so I dont think they'd show up before the very end of the season, maybe as the final twist, but I personally think that will more likely be about this City of Light we've heard about twice already.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been watching this over the past month or so and am all caught up now. I'm really surprised at how good this is. Sure, there are lots of things wrong with it but goddamn is it enjoyable. It goes to some pretty dark places and I think that the characters are actually pretty well rounded. Everyone has had to get their hands dirty.

It doesn't hurt that everyone is pretty. Like, really pretty.

I'm guessing the rest of season 2 will be spent wrapping up Mount Weather, and then season 3 (which it was officially picked up for, btw) will be the quest for the City of Light?

Yay! I'm glad it's got another season.

The mountain men are playing things pretty ballsy given their major weakness. Sure they have a nice set up. But they have weak points in their fortress of solitude. Once infiltrated. They are pretty much toast.

Their cannibal like behaviour along with their holier than thou (We own history and the art stuff) snobbery. Is a nice juxtaposition to the Grounders. And the sky people. All looking out for their own. Their own survival. And each group is plagued with various human flaws as well as strengths.

The first sight of any other human life on the planet was a spear in the chest of one of their own so to claim they waltzed in expecting to just take someone else's lands without complaints,feeling entitled to it is BS and at best could be described imho just as hipster complaining for the sake of complaining.

[snip]

Wow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well damn, that was a pretty intense episode. Lexa and Clarke are stone cold. Very interested to see what happens next regarding the Mountain Men vs. the Sky People + the Commander's forces, but I could not care less about the whole City of Light plotline. I hate travelogue type stuff, especially when no characters I care about are involved.

Yeah, Clarck will have to make more and more shitty decisions as war goes on. I found it interesting how she turned out to be different from her mother in a way that her mother was ready to sacrifice her husband to spare the people and now C is ready to sacrifice the people for achieving the cause.

Anyways. ..I found Jaha to be very annoying this last couple of episodes, dunno why. Every time he talks about faith and and gets all romantic and idealistic my eyes roll.

That was a great episode, particularly the kids playing opossum and going to town on the mountain men. That choreography has me very excited about the upcoming war. Only 3 more episodes this season? Boooo! (But shorter seasons means less filler, so it's not really a complaint.)

Yeah that was a good episode, for sure. And no time wasted on the wandering-through-the-desert storyline, thankfully. This and Person of Interest are the only shows that I really look forward to every week, as quality television that usually doesn't disappoint (looking at you Arrow and Flash).

I thought for sure Indra was a goner, but thankfully she pulled through.

I wonder what's going to happen to all of the grounders we've been introduced to if the show moves away from the Mt Weather area to the City of Light next season? Indra, Lexa, medicine guy, and possibly Lincoln will all be gone. Hopefully they don't all die. And if Indra dies, won't Octavia need to stay behind to lead the clan or whatever, as her second? Hmmm.

Archived