The ADwD POV you are most excited about

Summer

Agree with everyone else about Tyrion/Jon/Arya. Please can we just get these characters in a room and have their conversations be the extent of the Winds of Winter?

SPOILER: ADWD POV spoilage
I am really looking forward to reading about the Wall again. But I hate Melisandre (god what a cliched fantasy name). I can't remember who on the Board said it, but "she needs to get out of my Jon chapters!" The only redeemable thing about including her as a POV character is that she could give us an assessment of Jon--who has had few people "size him up" in their POV's. The only thing is, I really don't want Jon to be sized up by a religious fanatic/sorceress. Unless they have some awesome Jaime/Brienne chemistry, I think Jon has better things to do than play sly politics with an inscrutable seductress.

As for Tyrion, he is not one of my favorite characters. However, I will say that good TV/film adaptations can always transform a character in my eyes. I think Dinklage will make me love Tyrion. I'll be excited to read his chapters because I can picture how Dinklage will be carrying the scenes.

And Arya, girl, I'm not really sure what you're up to in that assassin's cult and all, but please just pick up Needle and get yourself back to Westeros. There is a pack of wolves that need you to lead them so you can save the world!

• 2 weeks later...

As you can tell by my name I'm waiting for Dany but only because I love Barristan. I mean come on he is almost sixty and still kicking ass. The POV character I am wanting though is Bran without a doubt! I can't wait to see if Coldhands is Benjen or not.

Jon- Excited to see if anything about his parentage comes out and whats going on on the wall and also want to know what Stannis and Melisandre are up to.

Bran- Like everyone else I want to know who cold hands is and see whats happening beyond the wall.

Dany- Hoping to see that she starts kicking some ass and gets closer to taking back what's hers.

Tyrion- I just love his chapters. He's so witty and I love how he works to overcome his struggles as a dwarf.

Arya- I want to see her decisions about the faceless men and all that jazz.

Off topic- Yay first post! :0)

• 1 year later...

Bran - For obvious reason: beyond the waaaaaaaaall

Jon - Time to see some badassery from Lord Snow

Davos - Because its Davos

Others are equally interesting... except for Theon, couldn't care less about Theon.

In order: Jon, Dany and Theon.

I would have said Bran instead of Theon if it wasn't for the fact that he will have only a few chapter. Also I'm really interested to see what happens in the Greyjoy/Bolton/Northman/Stannis situation.

I will not go searching for the mystery POV, though I'm definitely excited about it.

Out of the known POVs I think I am most excited to read about Tyrion, Jon, Bran, and Davos (in this order). Tyrion and Jon because they are my favorite and they both have a lot on their plate right now, Bran because of where he is, and Davos because of AFFC.

I normally enjoy Tyrion chapters the most, but you can tell where he's going and it doesn't sound as interesting as playing the Game in King's Landing

I'm a big Theon fan, but I'm worried he won't be able to do much in his state.

Dany, I'm not looking forward to her chapters much at all. I don't care about her struggles ruling Meereen.

I guess it has to be Jon. His character really took a turn for the interesting.

Tyrion because he's one of my favourites, Bran because I really want to know what happened to him north of the Wall and Jaime because I was convinced that I wouldn't see him until The Winds of Winter and he's my absolute favourite.

Archived