The ADwD POV you are most excited about

Summer

1: Tyrion

2: Jon Snow

3: Depends on where the new POV is, if the new POV is in Westros, then I am excited for the new POV. If the new POV is with Danny then I am most excited for.....hmmm tough choice, I guess I'll say Asha, although Davos and Theon are close behind.

You see, I like Tyrion, and he'll let me know what is interesting on the Eastern continent.

Danny has never been my favorite, and she will still be preparing for her invasion.

Arya is only exciting because I want to know if she is truly blinded, other than that it is still more "learning" stuff.

Same for Bran, it will be cool to learn more about the 3-eyed crow, but it's going to be training chapters.

Jon is now our only POV at the Wall, which is where most of the exciting stuff will be seen. Plus I've always liked Jon.

Now a new POV in Westros would be exciting because Westros will be the place for exciting events in the North- and I'm excited at the possibility of someone like Lady Mormont, Osha, or Jenny Poole giving us their perspective.

If the new POV is in the East then it will be more boring preperation for Dany's invasion.

In that case the 3rd most exciting POV could be Theon- for an inside look at the Dreadfort. It could be Davos who is travelling all over the North to gain support for Stannis (although it could also be very boring), or it could be Asha who will be giving us perspective on Stannis's movements in the North. I've tilted towards Asha because I liked her POV in AFforC.

1. Jon Snow - wtf is going on up at that Wall, whos plotting what? whats Stannis and Mel gonna do? Jon gonna get good with the sword? others makign an appearance? ahh cant wait for his.

2. Tyrion - I'd like to see Dany from a diff characters POV and how they see her, and tyrion is jokes still.

3. Returning POV (hoping for Theon) - i always liked Theon and im thinking if hes still alive hes gonna be a changed man, hes either gonna come back cold as ice from his stay in the dungeons of the Dreadfort or he'll try to be honorable for once.

How do you know all of those will be the POV's? I mean the returning ones, not the mystery ones.

Anyway, here are my 3:

1. Daenerys (how I root for my queen)

2. Tyrion (nothing like the dry wit of the little lion.. and I am curious how he will take to meeting the queen)

3. Davos (looking forward to a POV with sense and honor.. he was missed at the end of A Storm of Swords)

If Ser Jorah is a new POV, I will like that very much. I identify with him.. faults and all. I just hope he doesn't descend into irreversible bitterness that causes him to do very stupid things.

Theon. We just have to discover whats going on at the Dreadfort. Winterfells survivors, Ramsey and Roose relationship, their view of Jon and relationships with other Northern Lords

Davos. He isn't dead. Hes too smart and lucky to fail now. Something just tells me he will end up the Hand of the Future King? of Westeros

Bran. Always loved his chapters. Plus the Reeds always give us great insights, and for all the reasons stated above.

The Tally so far...

Bran Stark: 17

Jon Snow: 17

Daenerys Targaryen: 13

Tyrion Lannister: 13

An returning POV (most say Theon Greyjoy): 9

Arya Stark: 4

Asha Greyjoy: 3

A new POV (I think Jorah Mormont): 3

Davos Seaworth: 2

1- Tyrion: I really love the Imp, so I'm very eager to know what happens to him

2- Dany

3- Jon

I look forward to Bran and the new pov as well (I think the new pov will not be Jorah, but some sandy Southron chap). I'm not so curious about Theon, though as people have mentioned, he will be close to the Boltons. That might make his chapters more interesting. I assume there will be reports of flaying and such.

1. Tyrion

2. Dany

3. Jon

The new POV is, IMO, almost certainly Quentyn Martell simply because of mathmatics. There is a discrepency to the power of one chapter between the number of Dornish POVs GRRM told us there would be in the pre-split AFFC, and how many appeared in the published AFFC. Thus one other Dornish POV has been moved into ADWD (although GRRM could have changed things in re-writes or had an extra Arianne POV chapter he decided to delete) and Quentyn Martell is the only one outside the country and in the right location (heading east).

Jorah Mormont would be my second choice.

1- Bran - Coldhands, the Thee-Eyed Crow, Children of the Forrest(?), Benjen, etc

2- Jon - I think even GRRM said Jon chapters would be very good since he benefited the most from the lack of the 5 yr gap. Intersting to see what happens to Stannis, too.

3- Dany - hard pick over Tyrion. But with Victarion and Trystane Martell heading over there, something interesting might just happen. There is still one or two betrayals left in her destiny (. . . three treasons will you know . . . once for blood and once for gold and once for love . . .). Also curious about the dragon horn Euron found. I just hope we won't have to wait for Winds of Winter for that one.

Dany and Tyrion's POVs, whose storylines will become interwoven, are really going to get interesting in ADwD. It's supposed to be in ADwD (presumably at the end) that Dany finally lands in Westeros; I think ADwD will be mostly about how she gets there.

And Bran, who I believe will be finding out what needs to be found out about The Others to set up the last two books. It's long overdue we got information on what they are and what they want, and the next book is the time.

Tyrion- its fucknig tyrion dude

Theon- I like him because he was not like jon or dany who borderlined with being like ever other fantacy character also it would like to see what he is like after his visit to dreadfort

Davos- something about him makes him cool to read about.

Archived