The ADwD POV you are most excited about

Summer

Tyrion.

I want a whole book about just Tyrion. Maybe even a whole new 10 book series about his adventures. So what if hes an ugly dwarf thats missing most of his nose? At least his brains and sense of humor are more or less intact which is more than can be said for most other characters.

I'd buy those books. :)

I wanna read the new Jon, Dany and Bran chapters more than any others, and now that we know Quentyn is the new POV, he's running fourth.

May sound generic, but Jon and Dany are my favorite characters, and Bran's future is so intrigueing (sp?). I want to read the Quentyn chapters because i really like the Dornish AFFC chapters, and I'm hoping he's more like his uncle Oberyn than Doran lets on.

Overall I just wanna see some come-upings, lots of come-upings, on the Freys, Boltons, Harpies and wights.

I wanna read the new Jon, Dany and Bran chapters more than any others, and now that we know Quentyn is the new POV, he's running fourth.

May sound generic, but Jon and Dany are my favorite characters, and Bran's future is so intrigueing (sp?). I want to read the Quentyn chapters because i really like the Dornish AFFC chapters, and I'm hoping he's more like his uncle Oberyn than Doran lets on.

Overall I just wanna see some come-upings, lots of come-upings, on the Freys, Boltons, Harpies and wights.

Shoot! Q can't be like his Uncle Doran or Oberyn!!! But he will be a chip off of the old block. His Daddy's block that is, expecially since Rhaegar is his Daddy!

I am dying for the Q chapters. I too loved the Dorne chapters in AFfC.

Tyrion is my overall fave, so I look forward to him too.

• 2 weeks later...
Shoot! Q can't be like his Uncle Doran or Oberyn!!! But he will be a chip off of the old block. His Daddy's block that is, expecially since Rhaegar is his Daddy!

I am dying for the Q chapters. I too loved the Dorne chapters in AFfC.

Tyrion is my overall fave, so I look forward to him too.

Quentyn is not Aegon! Aegon had the Targ coloring, and Quentyn is supposed to resemble his father in personality & appearance. And why would Mellario get so upset about him being sent away if he wasn't really her son? I do hope that he has some of his uncle in him too, though.

Anyway, POVs I'm most looking forward to:

1. Quentyn (Because I fangirl the Martells ridiculously.)

2. Dany (The situation around her is going to be awesome. & I love her.)

3. Tyrion (I adore him & I really missed him in AFFC.)

4. Theon (I don't like Theon, but this twisted part of me wants to see the Dreadfort.)

ARYA FTW!!!

She has the greatest cliffhanger... and I just looove her chapters... She reminds me of my little cousin... she's 14 now, and untill a year ago she was a tomboy... martial arts, kickboxing, tae-kwon-do, greatest bully in the school... and now she bloomed into a major hottie.. with a bad, foulmouthed temperament and a great desire to kick everyone's ass!

And her older sister is the shy maid.. that's why I call them Arya and Sansa... And if anyone touches them... i'll do a Gregor Cleane impression on their skulls

• 4 months later...

I would say Arya because of the unbelivable accuracy of GRRM when he desribes her character and her exotic adventures.

Well, and Dany + Tirion of course. Dany is going to get new friends and kick Yunkish asses and Tirion is a very good chance to look at her from outside.

Jon could be of interest as soon as he is starting to pay back at Boltons and to restore Stark's peace in the North.

• 2 weeks later...

Jon-I want to see what happens in the North now that Stannis has arrived and the Boltons are coming home.

Tyrion-Whatever happens, he'll make it hilarious.

Arya-Because it's a cliffhanger.

Theon and Davos next-for seeing Dreadfort and White Harbor (unless Theon's been blinded in the torture or something just to spite people that want to see the Dreadfort).

Quentyn-he's Dornish, so that could be interesting.

Dany is meh, though lots will happen soon.

Asha was okay.

Bran-who is Coldhands? But I couldn't care less about Bran, aside from what he finds out about stuff.

So in short, I'm most exited about half the characters...guess that's a good thing.

Jon-I want to see what happens in the North now that Stannis has arrived and the Boltons are coming home.

Tyrion-Whatever happens, he'll make it hilarious.

Arya-Because it's a cliffhanger.

Theon and Davos next-for seeing Dreadfort and White Harbor (unless Theon's been blinded in the torture or something just to spite people that want to see the Dreadfort).

Quentyn-he's Dornish, so that could be interesting.

Dany is meh, though lots will happen soon.

Asha was okay.

Bran-who is Coldhands? But I couldn't care less about Bran, aside from what he finds out about stuff.

So in short, I'm most exited about half the characters...guess that's a good thing.

Totally agree with you about Jon, Tyrion, and Theon. I wanna see the torture chambers of the Dreadfort so badly. A lot of people of said that they hope Quentyn is more like Oberyn than Doran but we can always have a nice mixture. Bran's should be cool and I hope his last chapter in the book ends with him meeting the CotF. In this order:

Bran

Theon

Quentyn

With Jon and Tyrion right after.

Arya would be another one on my list, had I not restricted it to three PoVs. In fact, I'm looking forward to all of them, but Jon, Tyrion, Bran and Arya most of all.

• 1 month later...

1. Jon, he's my favorite character in the entire series

2. Tyrion, for all of the reasons mentioned above.

3. Quentyn, because we don't know that much of him, and I'm quite curious.

4. Davos, because I thought he was dead, and now seems to be still alive

I find Quentyn to be a really strange inclusion, since nothing he's done has been important to the story so far, and he's really been totally on the periphery. The fact that he's suddenly included, in fact at first seemingly almost randomly, means that something big is up with him. So I'm interested.

North and north and north he looked, to the curtain of light at the end of the world, and then beyond that curtain. He looked deep into the heart of winter, and then he cried out, afraid, and the heat of his tears burned on his cheeks.

''Now you know'', the crow whispered as it sat on his shoulder. ''Now you know why you must live.''

''Why?'' Bran said, not understanding, falling, falling.

''Because Winter is coming.''

This part is really the reason why Bran's my favourite character:P I'm so incredibly looking forward to his ADWD storyline. I think his PoV has a LOT of potential and it could be one of the most shocking and '"Oh my god!'' PoV in the entire series.

Wonder how it's going to turn out=)

Archived