The ADwD POV you are most excited about

Summer

2. Jon Snow: Jon is, though a fantasy cliche, still quite a wonderful character to read.

He's a fantasy cliché in a way. But how many Harry Potters joined the wildlings, laid with a wildling girl, and raced back to Castle Black with an arrow through his leg and commanded a bunch of green boys to slaughter 30,000 wildlings? He's a cliche, but he's the most badass cliche ever to walk the earth.

• 1 month later...

1. Jon, he's my overall favorite character in the books

2. Tyrion, because of the expectations of what GRRM has in mind for him, and because he's my second favorite POV

3. Quentyn, because we don't know him at all, and even the suggestion of him being a POV made me very curious

I...I really can't decide.

Originally I was gonna say something flippant about Asha cause I hear she gets it on early in the book and I am all for that. Then I realized I actually was interested in Asha's chapters, and come to think of it, Theon's too, because holy shit Dreadfort. Then I realized the real important stuff up North is probably happening at the Wall and there's a ton of potential for cool scenes between the Watch & Stannis's army. Then I thought about poor Davos and wondered if he'd make it out alive. And then it occurred to me -

- yeah, I think you see my point. It's all going to be awesome.

Tyrion.

First he is my favorite character.

Second I expect the most secrets revealed in his POV. I don’t think that Bran’s story will progress too much in ADWD. Most probably there will be only a couple of chapters and then cliff end in the most interesting place like his meeting with three eyed crow. IMO we will need to wait for next book to learn more about that.

Jon’s chapters are going to be interesting but the major events in the North like Others invasion most probably will happen later. We will not learn about Jon’s parentage until sixth book too.

Davos – interesting again but see above.

Daenerys – this is going to be very interesting since she gotten into a very deep troubles she could not find a way out alone. She is going to learn much more about her family – the secrets Selmy mentioned in the end of ASOS. She will need to build her team from very various persons that are currently on their way to her. Very exiting yet Tyrion’s chapters are exiting even more.

Tyrion – from spoiler chapters we know that he is on his way to Dany in a very interesting company. Grif who is apparently Jon Connington is a major player in Varys/Illirio plot that probably should be called Varys/Illirio/Connington plot. Illirio already hinted to many things in spoiler chapter and Tyrion should learn more about them on his long way. So some powers that till now worked from behind the scene will be revealed. Besides most probably in his chapters we will learn who are remaining dragon heads are. There is also possibly solution of Aegon’s mystery and probably some others as well. There are many secrets and mysteries here – no doubt. Connington must have had a very good reason to fake his death and to hide all these years. Besides he is the only surviving Rhaegar’s friend and the last person to know Rhaegar’s secrets. He must know by far more them Selmy who never was close to the prince. And one more thing. In order to be helpful to Dany Tyrion will need to use his brain and in order to do that effectively he need to know many things. So they will be revealed in his POV. Knowing Martin style there will be at least as many question as answers and this is exciting too.

Bran

Jon

Tyrion

I haven't been so enraptured by Dany and the free cities in general. I just love the north :)

However, the best thing about the book would be the continuation of Cersei's situation towards the end.. but i fear another huge cliffhanger for Dany, or Jon.

Jon= Cliche or no, doesn't matter. You all know he's one cool motha fucka.

Quentyn Martell= If he's as crafty as his father, or anything like his uncle, you know this guy's gonna be a cool motha fucka.

Bran= Not as cool as the other guys, but he'll probably have alot of Coldhands and Three-eyed Crow in his chapters. Both of whom are cool motha fuckas.

Sorry 'bout the language, too much Sam Jackson movies in one sitting have a negative verbal effect on me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived