Scott Lynch II: Read The Lies of Locke Lamora and Win at Life!

Werthead

• 1 month later...

Amazon UK now has a listing for two novellas by Scott Lynch which will be published as one book.

It's called ' The Bastards and the Knives: The Mad Baron's Mechanical Attic and The Choir of Knives: An Omnibus ' and comes out in November 2008.

Synopsis:

These two novellas tell the story of how Locke, Jean and the other gentleman bastards acquired the Austershalin brandy that played such a key role in the con at the centre of THE LIES OF LOCKE LAMORA and how they managed to avoid being killed by the elite assassins known as the Choir of Knives. These two novellas will fill in the backstory of the Bastards and allow fans to revisit the pleasures of the banter and antics of Caldo, Galdo and Bug as well discover how Locke and Jean forged their gang. They will also serve as an excellent introduction to Locke and his world for new readers. And because these are novellas by Scott Lynch they will also provide 100,000 words full of devious con-work, high adventure, razor sharp dialogue and rich atmopshere.

I finally started "Lies" last night. It's awesome, I'm loving it.

Same here. I'm trying my damnest not to read it too fast... I'm already hooked on two authors,(Martin and Bakker) I really don't need a third. :uhoh:

• 3 weeks later...

Reminder.

Red Seas Under Red Skies: out on Monday in the UK. You may find it lurking around in bookshops now, actually given the elastic nature of UK release dates.

Archived