If you were LS, what would you do with Jaime?

Wmarshal

That is the same as any trial in Westeros, when has LS been unfair with her word?

Daven men will sit outside the castle as any army during a wedding, the Freys are divided across the Riverlands and the North.

She hangs two men for getting the Greatjon drunk and trying to make him pass out, what Westerosi law is there against drinking?

So a singer is going to sneak a bunch of outlaws into Riverrun and keep them hidden away until Daven's wedding? Just don't see it, espically since Daven and the Freys are going to be on high alert.

She hangs two men for getting the Greatjon drunk and trying to make him pass out, what Westerosi law is there against drinking?

So a singer is going to sneak a bunch of outlaws into Riverrun and keep them hidden away until Daven's wedding? Just don't see it, espically since Daven and the Freys are going to be on high alert.

All for the purpose of having him arrested so daddy Frey can kill Robb. From Robb sentence on Karstark and men, aiding in murder is death.

When have they shown to be on high alert? LS knows every part of RR same as Jon to his castle or Theon to Winterfell, sneaking an army in when you know the way and the guard is on your side sounds very easy.

All for the purpose of having him arrested so daddy Frey can kill Robb. From Robb sentence on Karstark and men, aiding in murder is death.

When have they shown to be on high alert? LS knows every part of RR same as Jon to his castle or Theon to Winterfell, sneaking an army in when you know the way and the guard is on your side sounds very easy.

Sneaking an army in is impossible, she could get a few men in there but not an army. Emmon and his household are going to be at Riverrun, she would have to kill them which would obviously alert Daven. And where do you get the guard is on their side? Emmon brought a garrison of 200 men and Jaime sends the Tully garrison away.

You have no concept of accessory to murder.

Sneaking an army in is impossible, she could get a few men in there but not an army. Emmon and his household are going to be at Riverrun, she would have to kill them which would obviously alert Daven. And where do you get the guard is on their side? Emmon brought a garrison of 200 men and Jaime sends the Tully garrison away.

Emmon's household are Tully men. He did not bring those men, for he has no soldiers. Jaime gave those men the choice of staying in the guard or leaving.

The whole Lady Stoneheart, Brienne, Jaime arc gives me sleepless nights. And has been for a long time. I can read endless threads about them and I still dip and sway to weigh likelihoods and possibilities.

This is where I am now.

Once Jaime is dead, he is dead. Right? She can’t use him again for an edge, and advantage, or a unique purpose once he is hanged.

Why wouldn’t Stoneheart prolong it?

Now there is evidence and many have postulated that the BWB are not just the Robin Hoods hanging out in one area with some dead lady, or whatever she is, calling the shots. It is pretty obvious that some have been infiltrating areas. Look where Tom shows up.

They are also running the orphanage to find Arya and they do not turn away kids that show up. Gendry is posted there at the Inn with the Heddles and the brood. Heddle says that some kids come on their own, and some are brought by sparrows. My latest belief is that there is a possibility they are more confident thinking Arya may be in the vicinity or will come back if Elder Brother shared with them what Sandor told him. That he was the last to see her a few months ago.

I do wonder if Elder Brother, who is not so far away, is cooperating with the BWB, if only for the orphans. But with more interactions, groups and factions are finding out more info about others. He knew info about Sansa when Brienne showed up, obviously from Sandor, and now EB and Sandor (if he overheard, can’t prove it but he was nearby or could have asked later) were told or surmise that Brienne is looking for Sansa and Arya. The biggest issue is we don’t know how much Sandor heard or took in, we don’t know how much if anything EB shares with him, and we don’t know if as a novice Sandor could or would risk asking yet. EB and Sandor may also know who Stoneheart is or will. Sandor also knows what Brienne looks like for future reference.

My big question to date, is how much and how many people are sharing or exchanging news?

So, Stoneheart may just want Jaime because she can use him. His mind, connections, and other reasons. Why bring heat on her and her peeps if she kills him outright and gets nothing out of it? Maybe revenge can wait, if it means more longterm revenge and bigger vengeance dividends?

What I am thinking now is that we already got our cliffhanger hanging scene and it is not going to be done again. We were taken right to the precipice with Brienne and Pod. (God knows, I broke into a sweat and seconds felt like hours until Brienne yelled out and we got confirmation that the word was sword when LS extended a choice.) And later we see that Brienne is still alive but is faced with a horrible choice. See, Stoneheart, I think we are told, is open to negotiations with people.

I think Jaime is going to have to kiss the ass of the divine intervention, serendipity, just in time favor, coincidence that is coming his way that prolongs his life. SOMETHING happens, where Stonheart realizes that more can be done with letting those two back on the road to do their thing. The record stops and scratches. And maybe even kill them later. She has nothing to lose and only more to gain. Thoros and the BWB would get behind this too, instead of more hanging, I think.

Jaime and Brienne can aid in any plans to screw over some enemies coming up. They can both keep looking for Sansa and Arya. Maybe even other tasks, but I think their ultimate mission for Uncat is the two girls. I think Uncat feels the Freys, Boltons, Lannisters, whoever, are her and the BWB’s job. I think there is a reason Brienne was written to go to the QI, saw Stranger, and Sandor saw her, and honestly, you can’t miss Brienne, if you run into her later. The man closest to Sandor right about now, EB, was told face to face by Brienne that:

1. She wants to kill the Hound

2. She is looking for both Sansa and Arya

I also asked myself this question:

What if Uncat gets even a whiff that LF has Sansa? Would she kill Jaime first? Brienne?

No. She would use them. They would be downgraded on her kill quick list, and she would utilize them, or anything/anyone she perceives could get her daughter back.

Jamie died when he was maimed.

I don't think he will die to LS, he still needs to kill Cersei then die to Tyrion.

ADWD

In the dream he had two heads, both noseless. His father led the enemy, so he slew him once

again. Then he killed his brother, Jaime, hacking at his face until it was a red ruin, laughing

every time he struck a blow. Only when the fight was finished did he realize that his second

head was weeping.

This could happen or not.

LS seems like a mindless vengeance machine. She's not actually Catelyn with complex emotions and higher reasoning. Jaime's last name is enough to doom him in her eyes. I expect Brienne to have a moment of conscience and try to save him when she figures out that LS is not actually the same as the woman she swore her oath to. Probably she will succeed and they will both go free but there's always the chance one or both might die.

My theory about LS is she's a message to the readers because Martin knew a lot of readers wanted all the Freys and Lannisters killed after the RW and Catelyn/Robb not to be dead so he's literally given them their wish in a very twisted way. It's pretty damn clever actually.

Oh, LS will want the noose for him. She won't be happy about it exactly, but something trips it up and intervenes. A person or a piece of info.

Could be totally wrong. But I think we saw the almost dance with the hangman's noose for Brienne and Pod.

The rope ain't going the distance for them or Jaime. Something or someone prevents it from getting that far for Jaime.

My theory about LS is she's a message to the readers because Martin knew a lot of readers wanted all the Freys and Lannisters killed after the RW and Catelyn/Robb not to be dead so he's literally given them their wish in a very twisted way. It's pretty damn clever actually.

He had LS planed for a long time as well as downfall of Frey's. I think it pleases him more to kill them in so many TASTY ways.

I think it all rests on whether or not UnCat is interested in Jamie's lack of a sword hand. If she finds that maiming to be a fitting punishment for crippling Bran, than Jamie's will pass one huge hurdle, but still won't be out of the woods.

The second will be convincing UnCat that he personally was not involved in the Red Wedding and/or that he's more useful to her alive. If he mentions that Roose Bolton was the reason for his maiming, perhaps she'll forget about hurting Jamie at all.

Archived