Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - The Skye is Falling

The Anti-Targ

See, I think it has less to do with Skye believing what Garrett would do and more about what her beliefs are - she doesn't want to be directly responsible for anyone's death, including Ward.

But not wanting to be responsible for anyone's death is irrelevant if she doesn't believe Garrett would really kill Ward. And directness is a bit dubious in this case; Deathlok may or may not kill Ward based on Garrett's orders based on Skye's capitulation, while Ward will almost certainly kill more innocent people if he lives, and Hydra will almost certainly kill many people using the information on the hard drive.

That was definitely something. Not sure if they're gonna actually kill off Fitz-Simmons but they do seem pretty fucked right now. And I can't see how there can possibly be any hope of any turn-around for Ward now. And a few more Skye hints.

They definitely seem to be banking on another season at the very least though, and since they've raised their game I hope they get it.

That was definitely something. Not sure if they're gonna actually kill off Fitz-Simmons but they do seem pretty fucked right now.

I think the fact that they are still alive makes it fairly certain that they'll survive. Ward conveniently has enough humanity left that he doesn't want to look them in the eye while they breathe their last. Maybe one of them will die, in an effort to save the other, but that's as far as it'll go. I really wish I cared more about these characters. But at least Ward is clearly irredeemable after killing the dog.

I think the fact that they are still alive makes it fairly certain that they'll survive. Ward conveniently has enough humanity left that he doesn't want to look them in the eye while they breathe their last. Maybe one of them will die, in an effort to save the other, but that's as far as it'll go. I really wish I cared more about these characters. But at least Ward is clearly irredeemable after killing the dog.

Agreed with all of this. Either Fitz or Simmons may die, but not both. And Ward is officially evil for killing the dog :P

Ok, caught up this morning. So flower dress girl is "different" (Can they say mutant on TV?) . Skye is what? Alien? Can she be related to Star Lord? Could we see a Guardians of the Galaxy cameo in the last episode?

I'm a little confused as to what FitzSimmons were in, I assumed it was a storage crate, but what kind of storage crate can only be unlocked from inside?

One designed by SHIELD, obviously. That thing was also conveniently placed to be ejected from the cargo hatch. What would Ward have done if they had hidden the one right next to it?

One designed by SHIELD, obviously. That thing was also conveniently placed to be ejected from the cargo hatch. What would Ward have done if they had hidden the one right next to it?

Well he would have done what he should have done anyway: baricade the door, and leave them, till you drop them out of the plane from a fatal height. (Although that drop would have been pretty brutal either way.)

Edit: Having just googled FitzSimmons, the autocorrect option three was fanfiction, then tumblr, they seem to have quite the following.

That was definitely something. Not sure if they're gonna actually kill off Fitz-Simmons but they do seem pretty fucked right now. And I can't see how there can possibly be any hope of any turn-around for Ward now. And a few more Skye hints.

Fitz is carrying that Howling Commando walkie talky with a built in tracker. That's how they'll find them, so one of them at the very least will survive.

He probably can't go back on the team, but he can and will probably still 'do the right thing' if Skye is involved.

Ok, caught up this morning. So flower dress girl is "different" (Can they say mutant on TV?) . Skye is what? Alien? Can she be related to Star Lord? Could we see a Guardians of the Galaxy cameo in the last episode?

I doubt they'd do anything related to GotG with 2½ months left until their big screen introduction. That's not to say Skye couldn't be GotG related; I just don't think they'd play that particular card until GotG comes out.

Interestingly enough, it's entirely plausible they planned out a couple of seasons up front and made sure to have ties to the movies they knew would be coming out in that timespan. So in that sense, it's entirely possible that they could have planned Skye's identity and reveal from knowing about GotG's release in 2014.

I doubt they'd do anything related to GotG with 2½ months left until their big screen introduction. That's not to say Skye couldn't be GotG related; I just don't think they'd play that particular card until GotG comes out.

Interestingly enough, it's entirely plausible they planned out a couple of seasons up front and made sure to have ties to the movies they knew would be coming out in that timespan. So in that sense, it's entirely possible that they could have planned Skye's identity and reveal from knowing about GotG's release in 2014.

I am thinking the last few seconds of the show will give a hint to GoTG. Shield's best bet of reforming is from an extra-terrestrial threat.... I think a little foreshadowing related to the GoTG to set up that threat next season works perfect. It also seems to be Wedon's style.

Marvel's Agents of Shield officially renewed

Which I figured it would be. I'm just surprised it took this long to announce it. Seems like there were a series of articles that would open with. "Nothing official yet but. Here's what might be happening next season." coming out for a while now.

D'oh Ninja'd lol... BoB you might have been quicker.. But I got the link :D

Archived