[TV/Book Spoilers] PTV Unsullied Thread Part 8

Independent George

Cersei and Loras agree to move ahead with the wedding under the agreement that Lancel will be the ever-present third wheel of the marriage….. Cersei gets the front, Loras gets the back (or as they like to call it, the Lancel Sandwich). Lancel of course objects, but to no avail. All is good until Loras swallows Lancel’s sword which highly perturbs Cersei. She in turn eats Loras. End of marriage.

This is dumb as fuck on so many levels I don't even know were to start. I kept hoping against hope he was just (badly) joking, but that's like the forth time he has sprouted a variation of that idiocy. :rolleyes:

Going by Finn's interviews, Loras is "sassing it out" with Cersei & Jaime, that's all. Maybe some more eyefucking with Oberyn, who knows.

man the PTV crew are really analyzing the s#%t out of "The Tragedy of Cersei Lannister". You'd think she was the protagonist in a Dickens Novel.

(too bad they're a season and a half too early)

To continue my previous post, I think its the unfortunate intersection of gender, age and literature. Cersei looks like a familiar character type to the the remaining Unsullied, maybe even a character type they can identify with and so they've latched on.

I expect when Dany's story slows down they'll get back in tune with her.

Jon Snow , Defender of the North against the Lich King , not so much. .

Jaimie, however, could die any moment and it wouldn't matter a bit to the story. Frankly, I'm surprised he has lasted so long. So maybe it's him who dies this season. There is my Spitball! Die, Jaimie, die, and take Stannis with you! Heh.

This person is dead to me XD

^ So... Much... HATE... Argh! *deep breathing* Oh, Jaime *sigh*... and Stannis... :(

Well, at least are not all Unsullied SO dumb... Here's a good prediction about Stannis:

"Hmmm... To fit into that narrative structure, that means that something terrible has to happen to the Freys and Boltons as well. For that spitball, I proclaim that Stannis (much like Dany on her questeros for Westeros) will never get to his destination, but will instead engage in an epic battle to fight his way through the North against the Boltons. Theon will probably do something stupid and get some people killed, and (just to subvert expectations) will NOT suddenly betray the Bolton Bastard at the last minute. Stannis will probably kill him, actually, along with the rest of the Boltons, but his army will be weakened enough so that a sudden attack from the rear by Yara will end up with her putting a sword through him."

The Yara thing is less likely, Theon kiling more people... nah, but otherwise not bad!

One more thing, are there any "nice" people on the this show besides Dany and the Starks?

Viserys Targaryen (aka Loki), Stannis, The Dothraki, The Lannisters, Lysa Arryan, The Greyjoys, The Nights Watch...they're all assholes to each other and to other people.

I guess Dany is nicer than Davos, Brienne and Barristan. :bang: :bang: :bang:

For all you stannis fans (from NeoGAF):

Yes. So we can all blame him for screwing everything up. If he wouldn't have interjected, Robb probably would've declared for Stannis right there. Stannis would be King and the North would probably be left alone.

For all you stannis fans (from NeoGAF):

So true.

Lol, that was my post. The one about Greatjon screwing everything up.

And this, folks, is why I love reading Unsullied posts:

The Lannisters are broke!! I love it! And Tyrion looked like a browbeaten accountant without that knowledge. Imagine if he knew. :) So this is going to be interesting, considering what we know about the Bank of Bravos and Davos contacting them on Stannis' behalf. I think Stannis' fortunes are about to change. I guess he won't be heading north just yet after all. I wish they hadn't gone with the head fake on that at the end of last season.

^ Do you think then that the show is setting up a fake out, to make people think they are sailing for Bravos but end up at the wall? I can't understand why they had that whole "the real fight is in the north" bit last season, but then they spend 3/4 of this season dicking around Dragonstone then hitting up the IB for cash.

I'm thinking that the show will leave Stannis's destination after departing from Braavos a mystery.

Is he heading North? Is he heading to King's Landing (if the bankers gave him some sellsword company)? Is he heading back to Dragonstone because his loan application was rejected?

Oh for god's sake, really? Okay, right, everything will have been at Littlefinger's behest. Bran's attempted assassination? Littlefinger is the culprit! Joffrey's poisoning? Why Littlefinger, but of course! Robert's death by boar gore? Littelfinger. He persuaded the pig, his natural brethren, to do the dirty deed! Who put the doggie in the doghouse? Littlefinger, baby, Littlefinger!

Who caused global warming? Twas Littlefinger, He bribed the fluorocarbons to act against the ozone! Who killed Kennedy? Fucking Littlefinger, on that grassy knoll.

Who killed the Radio Star? Littlefinger in sequined glasses.

*knock*knock* "Who's there?" "LITTLEFINGER the master of the Westeros Universe!"

Y U MAD THO? Some of them are acting as if the scope of his planning/risks has not been telegraphed at every turn.

Y U MAD THO?

I seriously want to risk my right to post there just to pop into that thread and say that. But I won't.

Anyways, I do like how "lovey-dovey" they made Lysa and Littlefinger.

It should make "Only Cat" even better :D

I seriously want to risk my right to post there just to pop into that thread and say that. But I won't.

Anyways, I do like how "lovey-dovey" they made Lysa and Littlefinger.

It should make "Only Cat" even better :D

Sounds to me like a bunch of bitterness that they just assumed the Lannisters killed Jon Arryn. Something none of them ever admitted to. It was implied, but never confessed.

Honestly, Littelfinger as some god of Chaos just makes me roll my eyes a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Avn2nT16FA

Seriously, they never showed him to be a god of chaos. They said he enjoys it and then made him involved in creating it. They haven't implied he's been micromanaging every little thing that went wrong. This poster is so mad, I love it.

Archived