Supernatural 3

The Amethyst Empress

A real life version of Cluedo. This was another fun episode and ended with a connection to the wider story. Dean going all trigger happy at the end shows that the Mark is starting to take its effect once again.

I really hope that next weeks episode gives us more details on that red-head at the end of episode 3. I need to know!

I'm so confused what the Winchesters legal situation is, that they could just turn up to a house and expect to inherit money? Are they not still technically fugitives?

I think that they are still fugitives but that has not restricted their movements or impersonating law enforcement in any way. Probably the writers have chosen to forget that little detail for simplicity sake.

I think it is best not to overthink certain aspects of the show. The fugitive aspect and faking their deaths was dealt with early on in the shows run and again in season 7. Bringing in their legal situation again would be repetitive and on top of all the other problems they face it would unnecessarily complicate matters.

I think it is best not to overthink certain aspects of the show. The fugitive aspect and faking their deaths was dealt with early on in the shows run and again in season 7. Bringing in their legal situation again would be repetitive and on top of all the other problems they face it would unnecessarily complicate matters.

As long as the writers don't create situations that call attention to it, sure. You can get away with the credit card fraud excuse.

Personnaly I'm still not over thinking how could anyone not recognize them from the rampage killer Leviathans that impersonated them.

But I decided to not take this episode as canon cause it screws so much ! They've been broadcasted on every major channel, normally everyone should recognize them as those two maniac killers.

As long as the writers don't create situations that call attention to it, sure. You can get away with the credit card fraud excuse.

Fair enough. However having a tight script is not something this show can be accused of having, particularly post season 5. The writers often play fast and loose with their own canon so I am prepared to overlook these minute details.

I am so in love with that Impala. Every time she rolls on to my screen. My heart give a little leap and cheer.

Just to kind of troll with everyone, I kind of want it to finish all being a dream of Jess.

As much as I am a fan of this show. And can see myself continuing to be long after this. That would actually make some sense to me.

Dreams can be gripping and feel real. But logic, sense and continuity are rarely how dreams works. And these last few seasons have played out all dream like.

I'm really tired of the show coming up with such flimsy reasons to separate Castiel from the brothers these days. Why can't they use Misha for more episodes and why can't we have more of Castiel with them? They certainly have enough room in that fancy bunker of theirs. Castiel choosing to go road tripping with Hannah searching for rogue angels after Dean was cured of being a demon made no sense to me. That said, the spoilers I read for Castiel's upcoming story sound promising, so I'm hoping it improves. He's my favorite character, and really the main reason I'm still watching at this point since I find the brothers' drama boring these days.

I guessed Rowena was going to be Crowley's mother the moment the casting announcement was made, so no shocker there, but I like her and this could be interesting. I didn't care for Hannah or Cole so good riddance to them. Hope we don't see them again.

Archived