Supernatural 3

The Amethyst Empress

Haven't caught up with the rest of this season yet. I have the eps waiting for me. Have to get to em so I can delete them and make room on the recorder. And also so I can catch up with this thread.

But I did click and watch this. It was worth getting up in the morning just for this.

Supernatural Parody by The Hillywood Show®

That was great, I was like is that Kevin Tran playing Sam? WTF is that Chuck....then almost everybody else showed up. I like that they even played off of Jensen's "Eye of the Tiger".

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I like this mid-season finale. It's always good to see Lucifer. You know...because he's so...alfa and all :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Thanks for rejuvenating the thread. I was searching for it and couldn't find it. 

I loved the return of Lucifer - hated the way the writers just hand wave away the parts of the show's mythology they don't want to deal with. Specifically, Lucifer wasn't along in the cage. The archangel Michael and the boys' half-brother Adam are there as well. 

Thanks for rejuvenating the thread. I was searching for it and couldn't find it. 

I loved the return of Lucifer - hated the way the writers just hand wave away the parts of the show's mythology they don't want to deal with. Specifically, Lucifer wasn't along in the cage. The archangel Michael and the boys' half-brother Adam are there as well. 

I know and I think they are keeping it for later. There must be a way Sam gets out of there and now he has inside help. Also I don't think that was the actual  cage...I think it was kind of a middle of the way between the cage all three of them are (Luc, Michael and Adam ) and hell and it was warded point in space where it would be safe for L to appear so they can have a conversation with him. At least I somehow interpreted it that way... 

And btw I am all creeped out by the darkness...with her talk of how all the soul will live in her forever in everlasting bliss...I kept seeing the clown from IT, Peniwise and I could hear him saying "we all float here" ...<shudders> 

• 1 month later...

How awful was Misha Collins at trying to imitate Mark Pellegrino's Lucifer?  That was freaking hilarious, especially because I was just marveling at how expressive Pellegrino's face was as he was working it in the cage - I really don't know why that dude isn't the lead in a show, unless he enjoys flitting around from guest spot to guest spot.

Haven't seen the ranting elsewhere but, honestly, I don't know what there is to rant about. I thought this was a pretty good episode. I hope that Mark Pellegrino makes a return. I don't think that Collins' portrayal of Lucifer would be anywhere near as good. I'm glad that Rowena has been dispensed with. Bloody hell that character was annoying.

On 12/11/2015 at 11:00 AM, Jerol said:

They mentioned how it wasn't the actual cage, but just a place they could talk to Lucifer without releasing him.

Not bad for filler...apart from the worst monster look ever it was pretty ok episode. I start loving new additio s, new huntress is interesting, I hope we see more of her. I am glad they did not go for one of the brothers stuck in the cage and other saving him...this is so much more fun. Luc is out...I mean this is the first time he's out sice forever. Can't wait to see Darkness and Luc to get face to face. Also...Cas saying yes is soooo Castiel thing to do. His story is just one bad decision after another all made out of good intentions.

Archived