Season 4 Soundtrack [Possible Spoilers]

Farco Sterling

This track has certainly hyphed my expectations for LS!

You guys are making me so excited I'm at work and cannot listen to it right now, but on my way there I just had Watchers on the Wall on repeat

You are no son of mine

Oathkeeper

Are absolutely beautiful

The children has a slight happy feeling to it....I mean i could only place it in the credits, but after the LSH reveal it seems a bit off

Do you think we'll get another Bran vision through the weirwood? i think it would suit there

Sounds like the beginning of "Oathkeeper" would be perfect for LSH and when it kicks in just past the two minute mark would make for great end credits music. If I am right on this, it will be interesting to see where "The Children" will be placed. That could work for LSH as well with the KITN theme in the beginning.

^Given what happened on Sunday, I wouldn't get too hopeful if I were you.

I'm excited about the music.....no need for these 'why are you getting excited/but you rate the show in unrealistic' way posts again

^Alright. I'm just trying to convince folks that a song sounding like a scene we want to see doesn't mean we'll see that scene. I'd rather people be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

People expect her because of the books though, so every little thing will make them assume she will be on the show...I myself just plan to watch it in a braindead mode without expecting anything because why on Earth would they deliver

^If you continue in that vein then I might HAVE to repeat the stuff I said yesterday. Whatevs. The music sounds good anyhow.

You really don't 'HAVE' to as the way I watch the show is only my business

^Of course that's true, I'm just disappointed you responded so harshly to that episode given how much I've agreed with you in that past.

But yes, this thread is about the soundtrack, not about me being as overbearing as the gentleman pictured in my thumbnail.

I'll get shit back to how it was. So how about them soundtracks?

^Of course that's true, I'm just disappointed you responded so harshly to that episode given how much I've agreed with you in that past.

But yes, this thread is about the soundtrack, not about me being as overbearing as the gentleman pictured in my thumbnail.

I'll get shit back to how it was. So how about them soundtracks?

They're awesome :)

Honestly I consider Ramin's work on the show one of the greatest soundtracks I've heard. Only listened to Breaker of Chains and Watchers so far but it seems like this one may top last year's OST. Shame they are not releasing the whole score with all the music from the season, though

Archived