Cersei the useless

Wmarshal

What does Cersei have right now that could trump Mace's power? The title of regent is incredible hollow when Mace controls the defense, food, and council. What do you guys think?

BWB

I hadn't heard that part, I thought it was just Freys.

Still BWB can't stop all of them.

And Maces army will soon be occupied as well, unless he plans on ignoring Aegon until he goes away. Not to mention other threats.

Or Maybe he will just twirl his moustache until something good happens.

They are huning both, for really they are one party.

Mace dealing with them, his army is the one doing all the fighting South. Mace still has way more men then she at the capital, the love of the smallfolk, as well the food and council in his pocket.

Also where are you getting this idea Mace is this lazy fat man?

Also where are you getting this idea Mace is this lazy fat man?

Never said he was lazy, I get the idea he is fat from his description.

I get the idea he is a buffoon from his mother.

I'm not sure smallfolk have any love for mace, not sure where that's coming from.

I actually don't think mace is that bad, I just like to throw the moustache twirling reference on certain Westeros characters since people accuse Essos of only being "moustache twirling villains" so much.

Never said he was lazy, I get the idea he is fat from his description.

I get the idea he is a buffoon from his mother.

I'm not sure smallfolk have any love for mace, not sure where that's coming from.

I actually don't think mace is that bad, I just like to throw the moustache twirling reference on certain Westeros characters since people accuse Essos of only being "moustache twirling villains" so much.

If Olenna was a man insulting women, people would have called him a sexist pig.

In short, Aegon, Euron, and Robert Strong. In all likelihood the Ironborn will achieve some kind of victory against the Reach in the early part of Winds, whether that be sacking Oldtown, Highgarden, defeating a force that tries to retake the shield islands, or an ambush of the Redwyn fleet with some magic involved, Euron has not been foreshadowed as a huge enemy to have all his men killed. And then there is Aegon, who has friends in the Reach, and will likely achieve some kind of victory soon also, whether it be in a battle or by having a Reach army turn cloak. If Varys can somehow manage to make Margery loose her trial and assuming Cersei wins, her situation will be much different.

If Olenna was a man insulting women, people would have called him a sexist pig.

Oh trust me, I've criticized her plenty for the sexism. She's one of the most hateable characters to me. Just because she thinks the men in her family are dopes doesn't make men be an inferior gender.

Oh trust me, I've criticized her plenty for the sexism. She's one of the most hateable characters to me. Just because she thinks the men in her family are dopes doesn't make men be an inferior gender.

She's a mother criticizing her son. What's sexist about that? The impression I get from Ollena is that she would criticize anyone she deems deserving of criticism, regardless of gender. If Mace was the Lady of Highgarden instead of the Lord and behaved in a similar way, she would make the same criticism.

Archived