Episode 6 Preview

There are really only two plausible options I see with yaras fate. She is either captured or she escapes. It is about 50/50. Killing her off seems like a huge waste of character. though I could say the same about Locke. But i do not think she will die. it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Excited for the Dreadfort, but I'm trying not to think about it too much. So many places it could go, so much stress

Jumping off my walls about Stannis, so bleeding excited I can't. That little smirk illicited more than a few squeals of victory. Mark Gatiss, though, my fucking man, so hyped for his scene. Happy dances all around

Shout outs to Hazzea and Drogon though, your control continues to slip Dany lol

On whether the fArya plot will be included, I always thought that Melisandre's "We'll meet again" to Arya in season 3 was a foreshadowing to the fArya plot and Alys Karstark. Melisandre misinterpreted that she would see Arya again just as she misinterpreted her vision as Arya.

On whether the fArya plot will be included, I always thought that Melisandre's "We'll meet again" to Arya in season 3 was a foreshadowing to the fArya plot and Alys Karstark. Melisandre misinterpreted that she would see Arya again just as she misinterpreted her vision as Arya.

I don't think so. Mel's visions on the show have been pretty spot-on, apart from her conviction that Stannis is Azor Ahai (which is something the books themselves have never really explained). If they put in a scene where she tells Arya that they will meet again (said scene also foreshadowing Arya's assassin destiny), I expect that they will, in fact, meet again.

Do we think the whole trial will be in this episode, or will it be stretched over this week and episode 7? We know Tyrion has his chat with Oberyn in episode 7, but I'm wondering if we'll see the follow up scene in the court when Oberyn offers to stand for him in front of everybody, or if the trial will already be over by then

I would like it if Ramsay used a sword like in the books, instead of topless with two daggers. It just looks like it is trying to make him sexy or something lol.

That part just made me giggle in the promo. Idk if I'll be able to take him seriously with that maniacal grin as he waves his daggers about :lol:

Honestly, I am not convincted the shot of the Iron Born and the shot of topless Ramsay are the same scene. It could very well be some nasty game Ramsay has earlier in the episode before the attack.

And the shot of Iron Born being one of the multiple shots of battle we may have.

^Well, Mel's underused and her in the tub is coming up. More interestingly, Carice spoke about having her powders and whatnot that were discussed in her ADWD chapter. I don't know if they'll just be in the background or something or if they'll actually be addressed in dialogue, because I can't see Mel confiding her tricks of the trade with anyone.

So I'm guessing ramsay kills myranda while they are having sex, explaining the blood and scratches on his chest. I think him shirtless is to show how fearless he is, that is one of his major qualities in the books.

I hope Theon doesn't betray Yara. He is not that far gone yet IMO and helping her scape in some way would be a strong moment for him since we know from the books that he wasn't quickly turned into submission and that he could actually be a little defiant.

How do we know Roose is traveling to meet northern lords? I wish he could be in the Dreadfort during the action.

Anyway this gave me an idea of a scene that I think would be interesting: Roose meets with a random northern lord and manages to bullshit him that he had nothing to do with the Red Wedding and it was only for a matter of convenience and circumstances that he got the North, while subtly threatening him into submission in some way. The scene could play in a similar manner as Tywin "extending an olive branch to Oberyn" or the future scene of Littlefinger manipulating the Lords Declarants. That would cement Roose as a master political player and a formidable bad guy to the audience and the thousands of Unsullied who still don't pay attention to him and would give a good intro to the Bolton's storyline in season 5.

Not that I expect something like this will happen. Just an idea. :)

Michael McElhatton does say he is "political animal through and through", so... he also seems to think a later scene with Roose and Ramsay is a bit heartbreaking while commenting on sons looking up for their fathers approvals. This makes me think we will get the "make me rue" line this season. Due to recent controversies though I think the audience would go ballistic.

Archived