Tattoo Party in LA

Can they print it off the website in the shop?

If you purchased the design and have your login info and they have a computer at the shop you should be able to print it from there - or at least from the hotel if someone has a computer & printer. I'd take a copy of the color design & outline design folded in my suitcase to be safe, though.

Ok, I don't yet knwo if I'm going down yet (it's a VERY strong possibility), and I also don't know if I'll be there early enough on Friday. If I am, will it be possible to just come along, or do I still need to plan in advance?

I am torn between two designs. Moody Blue with no stem and Faded Blue. Luckily I have a couple of weeks to choose and decide where to put it. I will print everything out right before I get ready to go.

I'm a bit partial to Moody Blue since that's the one I got a couple of months ago, but I like the no outline thing the other one has going on too.

Having trouble using Paypal from my local library . Am trying to get to a friends puter this evening . I will be in the US on tuesday 15th , if i continue to have problems can I get the cash to you then ? I`m all about total commitment now .

Thought ; strong sun on new tat`s will fade colour , I will bring recommended tat suncream for those in chess match on sunday .

MSS -- good call. I'll have 45 SPF with me anyways. Even though I'm native Californian (by many generations), I am still one of the whitest girls around...damned Irish heritage.

Lany -- I'll try to get you yer cash today, if PayPal works. Otherwise, I'm happy to send a check.

If they do tats the way they used to, for about a week you have to keep something on it. Like neosporin (sp?) To be honest it looks like crap for a few days. It will not really look like a tat for weeks. sunscreen is smart but if I were you I would cover it up if you are outside until it is healed. I got both of my tats in the summer and I did not let the sun hit them for ages.

If people could PM me with their names and/or e-mail addresses I would be most greatful. Not everyone's e-mail and screen name are the same :unsure:

Ok, I don't yet knwo if I'm going down yet (it's a VERY strong possibility), and I also don't know if I'll be there early enough on Friday. If I am, will it be possible to just come along, or do I still need to plan in advance?

I'd say come along. If a few of us take less than the hour we're scheduled for, then you can slip in as well. In case you don't make it, Id hat for you to waste your deposit money.

If people could PM me with their names and/or e-mail addresses I would be most greatful. Not everyone's e-mail and screen name are the same :unsure:

I'd say come along. If a few of us take less than the hour we're scheduled for, then you can slip in as well. In case you don't make it, Id hat for you to waste your deposit money.

Good idea. I may not be getting into anaheim until 1:30 or so at the earliest

Hello all.

Sorry im writing so late, been away the last couple of days.

I am all go for friday. I just need to create a paypal account sometime tomorrow so I can send Lany the money. Im glad this is going through :)

Lany -- Mr. X will paypal you the $$ this afternoon.

cool beans.

I spoke with the manager (Yvonne) today who is having an extra artist come in to help out with our group, and I mailed in our reservation requests for 9 people (overnighted).

Yvonne request that you e-mail her a picture of your tattoo so they know how much time to schedule each person for (if you have a picture, that is). If you are getting your tattoo from tattoofinders they have an "e-mail a friend" option. Please state (in the subject line might be best) that you are with the Brotherhood without Banners as this is the name on all the reservations (that way we can work it out with ourselves if a couple of people want to come earlier or later or whatever) The default time I think is an hour (they think my tat would be close to that time)

I spoke with the manager (Yvonne) today who is having an extra artist come in to help out with our group, and I mailed in our reservation requests for 9 people (overnighted).

What timeframe did we reserve?

cool beans.

Yvonne request that you e-mail her a picture of your tattoo so they know how much time to schedule each person for (if you have a picture, that is). If you are getting your tattoo from tattoofinders they have an "e-mail a friend" option. Please state (in the subject line might be best) that you are with the Brotherhood without Banners as this is the name on all the reservations (that way we can work it out with ourselves if a couple of people want to come earlier or later or whatever) The default time I think is an hour (they think my tat would be close to that time)

Excellent. :)

But what is the email address to send the pics to?

Archived