(Spoilers for Non-Readers) Stoneheart S4

LHF

Although i'd love to see the LS reveal as much as anyone I don't want it to come at the expense of a rushed KL and Wall conclusion, since those two game-changers should overshadow everything else that comes next. And based on the promo, there's still Dany, Bran and Arya. Is 66 mins confirmed?

Feel the same way. Not sure how they fit everything in. Total missed opportunity if they can't get SH in here.

Although i'd love to see the LS reveal as much as anyone I don't want it to come at the expense of a rushed KL and Wall conclusion, since those two game-changers should overshadow everything else that comes next. And based on the promo, there's still Dany, Bran and Arya. Is 66 mins confirmed?

Feel the same way. Not sure how they fit everything in. Total missed opportunity if they can't get SH in here.

Yeah I think they can spare 3-4 minutes :)

LSH will be in, Dany chaining her dragons will be out. Dany chaining her dragons is this years version of LSH, where the fans convince themselves based on the flimsy evidence of the episode title that "it definitely happens in episode 10, and then wonder how they can fit all that into 1 episode. They'll fit in one episode because this part won't happen til next season.

Even though we know for sure that the goat herder will bring the bones of his child in episode 10, and there is a shot of an angry dragon in the preview? Not to mention the former scene has already been set up on the show? What do you think the show will do, leave "what's Dany going to do with the dragons now that one has killed a child" as a cliffhanger for the next season? That's silly.

Or did you think Dany was going to appear in it just to talk about Jorah or something ("Dany faces harsh realities")? That's also silly.

Doesn't look like anyone else has brought it up in this thread, so I guess I will. More hope for a Lady Stoneheart reveal in episode 10 :D

Game of Thrones Emmy submission for season 4:

Outstanding Prosthetic Make-up: “The Children”

I guess it could be for someone else, but I can't really think of which character that might be...

Again I'd love to believe it's her, but I read (either here or on WIC; sorry but I can't recall specifically) that the COTF are in extensive prosthetic makeup.

In case u dont want to be spoiled on LS

Just like how they opend this season with the Forging of Oath Keeper. I would like next season to Open with Nymeria pulling Cat from the river. Then Beric and Co chancing upon her. To perform the kiss. I think it would be a pretty powerful season 5 opener.

In case u dont want to be spoiled on LS

Just like how they opend this season with the Forging of Oath Keeper. I would like next season to Open with Nymeria pulling Cat from the river. Then Beric and Co chancing upon her. To perform the kiss. I think it would be a pretty powerful season 5 opener.

I'm fairly certain at that point there would be scraps of meat left of her. Too late for that.

The way I see it going down, and I reallllly hope it happens this week, is After Tywin dies and they finish up Tyrion's scenes they pan out to Brienne and Pod walking to some Inn to eat or rest at. While at this Inn they're warned to fear the Brotherhood and that some "Lady" is leading them now. Everyone will be surprised they're ending the season with these two then all of a sudden an attack starts and Thoros/BwB come in. Then we get the "she don't speak, but she remembers" followed by a Brienne scream as Lady Stoneheart takes off her hood to reveal her face. Cut to black.

The way I see it going down, and I reallllly hope it happens this week, is After Tywin dies and they finish up Tyrion's scenes they pan out to Brienne and Pod walking to some Inn to eat or rest at. While at this Inn they're warned to fear the Brotherhood and that some "Lady" is leading them now. Everyone will be surprised they're ending the season with these two then all of a sudden an attack starts and Thoros/BwB come in. Then we get the "she don't speak, but she remembers" followed by a Brienne scream as Lady Stoneheart takes off her hood to reveal her face. Cut to black.

That would be awesome!

I don't understand the reader's paranoia about LS being cut from the show. There is no way in seven hells that is going to happen. Of course she will be there and Michelle Fairley will return.

What do the readers expect D&D to do? Advertise everywhere that Fairley is cast for this episode? Or would you expect them to keep this tightly under wraps?

That would be perfect.

I don't understand the reader's paranoia about LS being cut from the show. There is no way in seven hells that is going to happen. Of course she will be there and Michelle Fairley will return.

What do the readers expect D&D to do? Advertise everywhere that Fairley is cast for this episode? Or would you expect them to keep this tightly under wraps?

Thank you, exactly. People should start to worry only if she is not where she is supposed to be - in final scene.

Thank you, exactly. People should start to worry only if she is not where she is supposed to be - in final scene.

Very few people think LS is gone altogether. But Sati's got the right of it.

The season 4 finale is exactly where LS needs to be. And I've outlined on this thread my reasons for thinking that she WILL in fact be there. I've just been a little bit shaken by the lack of Stannis at the conclusion of episode 9, which has me worried about time even with the extra length.

Doesn't look like anyone else has brought it up in this thread, so I guess I will. More hope for a Lady Stoneheart reveal in episode 10 :D

Game of Thrones Emmy submission for season 4:

Outstanding Prosthetic Make-up: “The Children”

I guess it could be for someone else, but I can't really think of which character that might be...

The submission is for a wight attack, the Mountain's injuries, the Hound's injuries, tCotF, and BR. Not LS, hence a lot of people continuing to worry. But as several people have pointed out, she really doesn't need prosthetics especially considering she didn't claw her face in the show. Just a line across her throat and simple makeup.

I wouldn't mind if they left it off the show. It was such an eye-rolling moment in the books for me. And looking back. probably a sign that GRRM was about to go off the rails with AFFC/ADWD

Now having said that, give me some hanged Freys please.

It would be much better to save Brienne's encounter for later. Part of what makes LSH fascinating is that you don't fully see her dark side until later. Her first appearance is almost uplifting. So when the Brienne scene happens you get the double whammy of being scared for Brienne & co AND having your enjoyment of LSH's vengeance turned against you.

Archived