[Spoilers] Next Episode - Asha/Yara

Kaspiro

Why would the Boltons marry their only son to get the Iron Islands? The Iron Islands which have no resources to speak of....when their actual problem is replacing the Starks as the ruling House of the North?

And any way you look at it, Asha will not submit to such a thing, so, it's not going to happen. Even for D&D it's a step to far down the road of makes no sense.

Why would the Boltons marry their only son to get the Iron Islands? The Iron Islands which have no resources to speak of....when their actual problem is replacing the Starks as the ruling House of the North?

And any way you look at it, Asha will not submit to such a thing, so, it's not going to happen. Even for D&D it's a step to far down the road of makes no sense.

I don't know....from their standpoint maybe they think they have the north sewed up. Maybe they also assume they can break Asha? They don't know her and Ramsy has a very high estimation of his mental torture skills. Look how he showed off Reek to his father.

I don't think marriage is in the cards, but Roose seemed quite vexed by the Greyjoys holding parts of the North. He said he had to sneak himself into his own land because of the Greyjoys, so Roose considers them to be enemies and capturing Yara would be very useful as a bargaining chip.

No way Asha will take Jane Poole's place. The attack is just a filler so that they can have the Kingsmoot in the beginning of season 5. I bet Balon will die around the last episodes of this season and then we will have a scene where Stannis says to Davos that the burnt leeches worked. Maybe they will make Asha miss the Kingsmoot instead of getting there and loosing it so that gives her a reason to claim the Iron Islands afterwards? But she definitely wont be captured, or if she gets captured maybe she'll escape or she'll be sent back through a hostage bargain.

I assume that Yara will head to Moat Cailin to pick up troops to head for the Dreadfort and this is when Ramsey and Reek show up.

There is some sort of confrontation and Yara will escape with some men and will wander til eventually running into Stannis.

if there is a Kingsmoot then Yara isn't needed there. It would be simpler to have it be between the brothers only.

If HBO wish to cut the Kingsmoot for budget reasons then all they need do is combine Euron/vic into one character (not sure if that can be done depending on what GRRM has planned in the future storyline for the Greyjoy brothers) and have Arya away from Pyke

I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing this pan out but hope it isnt a let down like the Mutineers battle last week at Crasters

If she ends up becoming fArya, I can see her wedding night with Ramsay playing out just like in the books :stillsick:

Archived