[Spoilers] Next Episode - Asha/Yara at the Dreadfort

The sad part about this complete waste of time and film is that alfies performance won't get the props it desveres. So, Props Alfie.

However director/writers/editiors. FUCKING WHAT.

And not for some of the very stupid(you've read em) reasons for people nit picking but the sheer waste of budget and time the fight scene was in general.

The bath scene was more than adequate to show how broken he is.

Yaras crew could have staked the dreadfort out and having realised theon had left, shadowed them and perhaps ambushed them and then you can have theon actually escaping back to Ramsay and it not seem half as contrived as this did. Call me crazy.

Personally I think the Lady Hornwood angle would have been a better use of screen time

But HBO needed something for Yara to do.

Ramsay abducts Lady Hornwood who is appalled at Ramsays behaviour to get his hands on her lands.

She is speechless when she see's Reek.

Miranda is jealous - Ramsay locks Hornwood in the Tower to rot

But that would have required hiring an actress to play Hornwood and left Yara with nothing to do this season

Ramsay

How fast can you run? *fumbles with keys*

...How fast... Can... Godammit... Ah! Here we go! *Eh hem* As I was saying, how fast can you...?

*Looks down and sees ax in chest *

Yara

How fast can you monologue?

Yara knocks out Theon, as the remaining Ironborn kill the remaining Boltons and they all return to their ship.

If Yara's men had dragged Theon to the boat and taken him back to Pyke - Balon would have taken one look at him and thrown him into the sea himself!!!

And Balon is an expert on the field of falling into the sea. So much wasted potential D&D.

He could of lived at the ten tours they may have named one in his honour the 'eunuch tower'

A tower is phallic in nature so it would be a double entendre.

But you got a point, Yara was sailing for months to rescue him no matter what they did to him, so she clearly cared about him as a person not for political reasons. He was weak like hell when they found him, so just drag him off. No one said he has to be a Greyjoy heir she could tuck him away with his mother or something, she certainly would be happy.

Now the Ironborn wouldn't have too much respect for their "eunuch prince" except that the best Ironborn clearly followed her to rescue Theon in the first place after knowing what exactly they're going to rescue, so it's not like they think he should die or anything.

I think she knew he would never be the greyjoy heir... he cant produce heirs unless he had bastards already around and Balon legitimised them... She just loves her baby brother and she knows the iron born will never follow him due to all those yrs with the starks but it doesn't mean she will just leave with Boltons. I am sure 'Uncle Reader' wouldn't mind another person at the ten towers. And their mother (if she remembered him) would be happy.

Archived