The Good Wife 2: The Good Fight Season 2

Mladen

We got the True Kalinda back as she left for good. That was -- GOOD!

Alas, the end of Matthew Goode - Finn Polmoa is

not good. :)

WORSE THAN NOT GOOD! It's Canning! OOOOOO NOES, the worst character of all. :bawl:

We got the True Kalinda back as she left for good. That was -- GOOD!

Alas, the end of Matthew Goode - Finn Polmoa is

not good. :)

WORSE THAN NOT GOOD! It's Canning! OOOOOO NOES, the worst character of all. :bawl:

Pfffttt...By the end of next season, Alicia will be the unwitting First Lady of the United States...I'm predicting time jump far enough to have thePresidential election early enough that Peter gets in add Veep, but an accident to the actual President puts him in the White House...

That or she'll be back with Cary and Diane...

I have to say, this season doesn't make me look forward to the next one that much. Sure, it would be fun to have Canning become more of a constant presence, but the way characters who are not Alicia have been forgotten most of the time I'm not sure I actually want to become more invested in him.

And then there's the fiasco of that last Kalinda/Alicia scene in years...

But Alicia opening that door was a nice parallel to the end of season... 4, wasn't it?

I didn't think he was coming back anyway for some reason...

I have to agree. I am not big fan of how the season ended and I agree that in terms of narrative, we haven't moved much. Building own firm, establishing new partnership feels too much "been there, done that, seen it" for the viewers.

And also, we might get the new love interest for Alicia...

Peter Krause is joining the cast of TGW. Perhaps for a few episodes, it is still unclear.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

"The Good Wife will mirror the real-life presidential race in new season," so says the Guardian, here.

" . . . The Good Wife’s showrunner, Robert King, revealed that the show is going to pit fictional politician Peter Florrick against a Hillary Clinton-esque Democratic nominee in the drama’s seventh season."

• 2 months later...

I've been traveling non-stop for two months, and haven't seen the last two eps.  I wish I could stop; and catch up -- with everything!  Gads I'm sick of planes and cars and hotel rooms, and even rich people's guest houses!  I want to be home and stay home.

I've been traveling non-stop for two months, and haven't seen the last two eps.  I wish I could stop; and catch up -- with everything!  Gads I'm sick of planes and cars and hotel rooms, and even rich people's guest houses!  I want to be home and stay home.

I hear you... Really, there is no place like home... Not even the places of your closest friends and  family... That feeling when you close the doors of your apartment behind you and just see familiar things, your things... 

I still think that it's been a solid season. Definitely a theme of looking for one's place in the world all around.

I'm not certain we're supposed to trust Denny, but damn he's fun.

I really need Eli to be a little more savvy than he's been.

Archived