True Blood final season - fangs for the memories

Arataniello

Having loved the show in earlier seasons so much that I started reading the books (which I still like) I don't think I would keep watching if this wasn't the last season. It is just all over the place.

I read a bunch of the books, but by about the 5th book I was skipping huge sections of the book because they were very badly written sex scenes over an over again. I never finished the series because they became so formulaic and full of filler with only the occasional high point (for instance, Sam turning into a fucking LION to beat off the werewolves, where the hell was that scene in the show!).

IMO, the show is just as all over the place as the books, but I agree if this wasn't the last season I probably wouldn't bother anymore, just like I did for the books.

I'm sorry, but I hope the writers don't really expect that they can plausibly invest the audience in a show-resolving Bill/Sookie romance. Putting aside the fact that Bill has been absolutely, unforgivably terrible to Sookie and to lots of other people, even if we were to buy the whole "my blood was completely drained and now I'm a totally new person that bears no responsibility at all for my horrible prior actions" - he just fucking killed a lady (and a vampire) in cold blood, because he was pissed off.

I read a bunch of the books, but by about the 5th book I was skipping huge sections of the book because they were very badly written sex scenes over an over again. I never finished the series because they became so formulaic and full of filler with only the occasional high point (for instance, Sam turning into a fucking LION to beat off the werewolves, where the hell was that scene in the show!).

forgetting that that they only really used the were-panthers for about a season and a 1/2, and that Jason didn't become one, IMO the biggest character/storyline that was left out would be the Mighty Quinn, her were-tiger boyfriend.

Nobody else is loving Pam and Eric's wardrobe this season?? Goth Eric was awesome :D

The closing scene just sorta made me cringe. It looked really awkward and sorta clumsy? Maybe the naked veiny HepV body just didn't sit well with me....

Hoyts gonna get his memories back somehow, oh and he will end up forgiving jason and jessica and bless their union. Why? because it sure as hell wouldnt surprise me at this point. Bill and Eric wont die, theres not even the feeling of threat, although it would be epic if Eric smacktalked Sarah Newlin into stop beliving in her "newme" and put her back in her "die fangers!" mindset and so she burned her body to ash somehow. No cure, all deaded. Perfect for me :D

Seriously been a few episodes since a good death

Hopefully violet takes some people out

Right? Was Alcide the last one?

Anyone want to take guesses on who's next? I think it's either Jessica, Jason, or a Bill/Violet/Jessica ultimate showdown

Archived