Belfast - GoT Exhibition meet up at McHughs - Fri 13 June

TitanCon organisers (that would be me then) have arranged a meet up for fans and TitanCon regulars coming to Belfast for the Game of Thrones Exhibition that takes place at The Waterfront from 11-15 June.

Our meet up takes place in the downstairs bar at McHughs on Friday 13 June. We'll probably be there from late afternoon through till closing time. We'll be inviting some special guests to join us (no guarantees but I'm sure they'll be there if they are available) and there will be a raffle with some awesome prizes to be won.

Hope to see a lot of familiar faces there!

Between a few of us I think we do have some spare tickets going, not all for the same time unfortunately but if you (or anyone else) can make it there I'm sure we can get you into the Exhibition at some point.

Also if this year is anything like last then there will be tickets available on the door for anyone that just walks up and asks.

Tickets are being sold on a variety of sites for a selection of extortionate prices if you're truly desperate, but they've said they'll operate a queue system on the day for anyone without a ticket.

That said, last year's event ran 9 days while this year it'll run for 5. I don't expect it'll be quite as leisurely as it was last year.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived