TTTNE 427: Godzilla is coming!

Kungsmurfen

Walrus, why do you keep shitposting in this thread, when you want everyone to leave you alone?

The hell are you doing in here? For fucks sake, everything i say is a shitpost to you, so why should i give you a single second of consideration?

Maybe i just want to be a rude, obnoxious asshole, which is something you've a lot of experience being.

The hell are you doing in here? For fucks sake, everything i say is a shitpost to you, so why should i give you a single second of consideration?

Maybe i just want to be a rude, obnoxious asshole, which is something you've a lot of experience being.

I was merely pointing out that if you want people to leave you alone, maybe you shouldn't keep posting or replying to people. It's not my fault if you're too dense to understand that very simple concept. 2/10 made me reply.

I was merely pointing out that if you want people to leave you alone, maybe you shouldn't keep posting or replying to people. It's not my fault if you're dense to understand that very simple concept. 2/10 made me reply.

Fair enough, there's no use complaining about a hole i've dug myself into. 7/10 a pretty good reason.

I received word from a friend who believes I may have a stomach ulcer.... So I'm freaking out. But I won't know for sure until Wednesday.....

Ok... Wow Wally I hope you feel better and maybe learn to be positive within yourself and confident :grouphug: we wouldn't want to soil the wonderful and intelligent brain you have......your too special for that. Toss the bullshit aside and I believe you'll be a lot happier..... Just a thought.

Thank you so much guys for all the kind words, I really can't express how kind you all are to me..... It's nice to fell like you belong....

ETA: and of course LadyO :wub: I would love to make you some when you can, then I'd beg for one of your smoothies :drool:

Hello y'all.

So I finally did it - I changed my username. I think it's appropriate and necessary at the same time.

There'll be no more confusion with that other guy.

Hope you are doing great? The weather's really blasted, I'm not going to my parents' today.

:grouphug:

Happy Mother's day to all mothers! =o)

I like the name change Bro... :thumbsup:

Took mom some flowers on the way home from work--her favorite Asian lilies.

I think you're an awesome person with lots of love to share - and you have a wonderful spam family here to give you but it breaks my heart to read this You have an amazing spirit and you are going to go far in life so just keep at it (and when I can have sugar again I may just come steal one of your pastries

HAPPY MOMMY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all of you spam mamas

@King Tyrion 1 - love the new name!!!

Day 5 no sugar!!!! I made a yummy yummy yummy shake with: spinach, banana, unsweetened coconut milk and chia seeds and I snuck two pieces of bacon. *shhhhhhhh*

We are going to an amusement park today! Can't wait!

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a great time!

Happy Mother's Day to all you brave women!

Dont' expect anything from me, i will no longer accept any forms of affection from you or anyone else in here.

Well, maybe I'll see you around in chat later this week.

Only one more week of nights after this and then I attempt to be a normal human being again. My loudmouth coworker has been here 25 minutes and I already have a headache. :dunno:

Episode 6 spoilers

best episode of the season for me. Dinklage and Alfie Allen both were brilliant and Cogman is the best writer on the show

Yup. And hello there Mark :wub:

Had an excellent mamas day. With the exception that I saw a father start beating the crap outta his kid (6/7 years old) and drag him down the steps of a ride - and naturally I couldn't just stfu about it and started yelling and following him :uhoh: but Sgt. Hubby took care of it like a champ (and politely) and the father was nearly in tears. I just can't tolerate that behavior because it makes me wonder what the guy does to his kid in private :(

And Dinner was amazing!

Oh! And today was my doggys 5th birthday :D

Ops, sorry I just disappeared yesterday but I happened to hurt my shoulder so I ended up at the medical center. Nothing serious, just a muscle injury but it hurts like fuck and a half.

Odie darling! :kiss:

What's Faki?

Greek lentil soup made of green lentils.

You mean lentil soup?

Yes, I tried to recreate a soup I ate as a kid, I came close :)

Hello y'all.

So it's another day at home for me - looking for a new working place. I hate doing this stuff. But it's necessary. And so the work is justified I put in the effort.

I like the name change Bro... :thumbsup:

<chuckles> No "Lord_Tywin" eh? Thank you, sis. =o) I feel better with this.

Ops, sorry I just disappeared yesterday but I happened to hurt my shoulder so I ended up at the medical center. Nothing serious, just a muscle injury but it hurts like fuck and a half.

Greek lentil soup made of green lentils.

Yes, I tried to recreate a soup I ate as a kid, I came close :)

Get better, dear! :kiss:

Hello, Mark.

Hello, mylady O! :kiss:

I agree. I thought it was a great episode! :)

:agree:

I LOVE it. Peter, Alfie, my namesake... everybody. :thumbsup: So much great acting.

The trial. I LOVE it. I really do. And I'm torn. :crying: I LOVE Tywin and Tyrion. I simply LOVE them.

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

I was going to complain about the total mess left in the kitchen, but the hubby cleaned 80% of it up this morning before he went to work.

I am off to the old people's job fair this morning, but I forgot to ask for gas money, so I have taken $10 in quarters out of the jar. It is a little bit embarrassing to pay for gas in quarters. But then, it is more embarrassing to run out of gas on the highway :P

just one little quick comment about GoT:

WOW! Peter and Alfie both nailed it! That should go to Peter's Emmy nomination!

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

I was going to complain about the total mess left in the kitchen, but the hubby cleaned 80% of it up this morning before he went to work.

I am off to the old people's job fair this morning, but I forgot to ask for gas money, so I have taken $10 in quarters out of the jar. It is a little bit embarrassing to pay for gas in quarters. But then, it is more embarrassing to run out of gas on the highway :P

just one little quick comment about GoT:

WOW! Peter and Alfie both nailed it! That should go to Peter's Emmy nomination!

Hello, Lany. =o) :kiss:

:lmao: about the $ 10 in quarters. I'd do the same I guess.

And yes. I second your opinion.

Did anyone else notice

GOT SPOILER

How terribly bored was Margaery in the trial? that was funny.

EDIT: good morning spamlings.

Hello, Zar. Yupp, I did. And

seeing Tywin eating - I thought it was lemoncakes?

Zar

a little bored, but then a little guilty, I thought

Indeed. I'd say the same.

seeing Tywin eating - I thought it was lemoncakes?

I wonder if Oberyn knew the cook.

I agree that the episode was the best this season - but that isn't saying much. The episodes so far had some great scenes but none of them was really good as a whole. I particularly dislike how they've messed the Lannister dynamic/storyline.

Hello, everybody. Long time, no post. :)

I finally went on a job interview, 2 years after the last one. It felt good and I think I have a good chance at being hired. They said that they'll come back to me within the next two weeks, so I may have something positive to announce soon.

Archived