Best Lines of 406

"Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than 1000 lying whores".

Ilove this the most, He said it, Your Bastard. He is telling her and everyone there the truth. It is too bad in the books he never spilled it out before everyone and his father. I so wanted him to say, Stannis is your true King, I protected the lie for my family, for my father and they are trying to kill me for it. Something like that. This quote above was a gift last night.

My boyfriend has never watched the show, besides the odd bits when I am in front of the tv, and never showed any interest.

He was around when Oberyn said "and did you do it?" to Shae, he laughed his ass off and he decided to watch the pilot tomorrow.

So yeah, that.

Not a line but the side-eye of Barristan when Dany said she would repay the goat-herder three times was gold !

Edit : And speaking of eyes, a mention to Alfie Allen must be referenced in here ! ^^

Aye, every goatherder in Essos will be at her door claiming the dragons killed their sheep.

Dunno about Saan's brown trousers, but that goatherder kid certainly needed them!

I loved the countless titles that everyone had to stress. First Davos listing Stannis' titles, then Dany (was it in High Valyrian?) and then Tommen. It adds a certain absurdity to the whole concept of power, which is emphasized by Varys' line about how he is no Lord and even mocked when Oberyn asks on the small council if he now has any titles.

Varys, talking of Sandor: "I believe the words 'Fuck the King' were used."

Even when the Hound is not in the episode, he still gets involved in great lines!

EDIT: Almost forgot Tywin's line about the gold for the common soldier. How many common soldiers does it take to take down a Clegane?

"I did not do it. I did not kill Joffrey but I wish that I had. Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than 1000 lying whores. I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it".

Chills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFROZkA-EWg

Yeah this gave me chills

Mace tyrell, be a good man and fetch my quill and parchment. Mace is the lord of Highgarden and Tywin made him a delivery boy.

the conversation between Jaime and Tywin. Tywin is one of my fav characters and in this conversation he showed the ruthless manipulator that he is

But his body language was perfect. It was like "I am gonna fetch the HELL out of that quill and parchment."

But his body language was perfect. It was like "I am gonna fetch the HELL out of that quill and parchment."

I love the way the show portrays mace as totally fancy and more or less useless because that's what I imagined

Right, I pictured him as useless as well, but in my head his physical appearance was more like Leslie Neilson.

Hah. I have always been a huge fan of Leslie nielsen's comedy years but I never pictured that. Though I sure as hell will when I read the books again

Hah. I have always been a huge fan of Leslie nielsen's comedy years but I never pictured that. Though I sure as hell will when I read the books again

Furniture Maker: "You want...a chair shaped like a hand? Surely you can't be serious!"

Mace Tyrell: "I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."

Archived