[Book + Show Spoilers] Synopsis, Promo, Recap and Speculation

But think about this: Next season we will likely get nothing from Bran except 5 minutes and nothing of Osha and Rickon, Sansa will be extremely small, Tywin scenes are gone, Olenna scenes are gone, Hound, there are so many characters gone that there is plenty of space for new ones.

Oh and don't forget, we got rid of the North scenes with Robb and Cat etc that took up quite some time. We saw this season that they do not lack time, only material. So much filler for most characters, because other characters are far more advanced in the story than others.

Plead your case elsewhere. Neither you or I run the show. I simply said "they could". And they can. Rage on everyone.

Even if the Mountain is a pure monster and horrible person, he is one awesome warrior. It took a young Loras Tyrell to defeat him. And poison.

Seriously, if I were to chose a champion, I would take him. Or in war, he's the man.

I bet he would have been able to kill a dragon alone. Or a direwolf pack.

Oh if you read it, you would know that it happened minutes after Asha's last chapter. He is still outside Winterfell and starts planning.

I don't know what you want with it proving something, I just said that the timeline is not in the order you suggested. The pink letter is after the battle. Theon's preview is before the battle. I don't know what you want.

Um, I've read the Theon chapter. Nobody is questioning that it's after the battle. And since I've read it, I also know that in no way addresses the Pink Letter. Where are you getting the evidence that the Pink Letter was written after the battle?

What, some fan on the Internet made a timeline that assumes that the Pink Letter was written after the battle - and that's your evidence that it was written after the battle?

Really?!

Or are you saying it must be written after the battle because it says so in the letter? Because there's no way it may not be true... Riiiight? -_-

I dont think the letter is written after the battle necessarily, Ramsay could be lying. I bet it's after Theon leaps and before the battle. This is because I refuse to believe Stannis loses!

Archived