Favorite female character?

Defeatarion

I always said that the Wot5K need never have started and certainly wouldn't have ended so badly if boy kings would just listen to their mothers.

Well, you have a point regarding Joffrey and Cersei (!), but it wasn't Robb who captured Tyrion at the Crossroads Inn

Sansa, then Catelyn.

But my favourite female POVs are Cersei and Arianne, because their chapters are hilarious and amusing. But I am pretty indifferent to Arianne herself and I hate Cersei a lot.

Brienne, for the same reasons I like Don Quixote. She's one of the only truly noble characters in the story, and is constantly mocked for it.

Brienne basically *is* Don Quixote. I really hope she doesn't have a Quixote sort of journey, and end up realizing that her whole idea of nobility and honor is just a big joke to the rest of the world.

Arianne. Then Asha and Arya, I guess. Wildling girls are also cool... though not POVs. Ygritte and Val are awesome. I also like Brienne, despite boring chapters. Like a female Dunk in harsher times. Then I really enjou Cersei's chapters, though I don't "like" her in the usual sense for obvious reasons.

Great female characters.

They are all pretty great but Cersei and Melisandre are the best. The sheer entertainment value of those two, on a page by page basis, is just so far above the other characters. Their very nature prevents them from ever being dull.

Arya & Asha have been my favorites from the first time they were introduced. They are bad ass. I actually love there characters on the show too which is odd for me. Usually when I have a favorite character I pick them apart in a TV adaptation and end up hating them.

Gotta give it up for the one and only Queen Cersei. Without this character, there wouldn't be a game.

And I adore Brienne and Sansa, Oathkeeper and lemon cakes all.

Alys Karstark. Girl has major cojones to escape a forced marriage, travel through the North by herself during the onset of winter, and make it all the way to the Wall. It was just a brief part on her, but blew me away.

Show-wise, Shireen and Ellaria Sand are incredible.

Margaery :wub:

Almost all the ladies are awesome in their own way.

Arya= Little Miss Badass. One True QitN.

Lady Catelyn=Great Mom

Asha=Big Miss Badass

Sansa= Would Make A Decent Sister or GF. Second to Arya in the first category and Marg in the second.

Archived