ASOIAF Guessing Game XII - Favorite Dynamic Duo - FINAL RESULT

Turinqui-Calima

I don't understand how to play. I get what happened in the beginning but if I wanted to jump in now could I? & what would I need to do?

Yes, you can! Follow my lead in defending the zero points!

As you see, before the game started we each submitted a list of our favorite dynamic duos - but only to get the game started, everyone can participate in guessing. So just make a post on who you think the answer to the clue is and you are in the game. Now win or die :ninja:

Stupid TV Oberyn made me care. For this, I wish death upon him :pirate: I hope he dies in some stupid way. Don't spoil the plot for me though!

:crying:

Pedro Pascal <sigh>. I couldn't watch (but I listened which was bad enough). I was wholeheartedly wishing for a major deviation.

Pedro Pascal <sigh>. I couldn't watch (but I listened which was bad enough). I was wholeheartedly wishing for a major deviation.

I have read an interview with Pedro Pascal now and it made me feel a little better!

He said that "even though it ends badly, he still hears the confession, you know? I don’t even need to go on after that once it’s been said out loud. And the ecstasy of achieving that, even though it’s being achieved in the instance of my demise". I always thought Mountain yelling at him was the worst kind of mockery. But to think about it, Oberyn knows the Mountain will die a horrible death from poison and he knows that now everyone will know what happened with Elia, so he dies with that being done at least...

Damn.

Damn.

Daaaaaamn.

Even though I knew that was going to happen, I hoped they'll reduce the amount of gore in it. I was wrong. That was the most disturbing thing I've watched in years. Probably because I only watch GoT out of all shows. Oh fuck.

That Arya laugh made me :lol: :lol: :lol: though, damnable hilarious.

Sorry for the offtopic and that stuff.

#16 Bran and Hodor

63 points

Only in 4 of 17 lists!

Hodor.

~~~

Now we're getting somewhere! Points (almost) all around! Congratulations to El Capitan, WhoArya, Ramsay Blow, JQC, and AFS who all gambled correctly. Night's Queen is still in the lead closely followed by El Capitan.

Night's Queen - 10 + 3 = 13

El Capitan - 7 + 5 = 12

Wolf Lord's Daughter - 7 + 2 = 9

Who Arya - 3 + 5 = 8

Evermind - 4 + 3 = 7

Ramsay Blow - 2 + 5 = 7

JQC - 1 + 5 = 6

Lord Lyman - 4 + 2 = 6

A Free Shadow - 0 + 5 = 5

Koba - 2 + 3 = 5

King Gendry - 1 + 3 = 4

Lady Qat - 4