Best Lines of 407

1. Arya: Thank you! (Then gives Rorge the pointy end)

2. Oberyn and Tyrion scene. Made me cry when Oberyn was telling Tyrion about the little Lannister monster. I loved PD controlled anger/crying.

3. Hot Pie is back! woot

^^*^^ yeah!

Also after Oberyn had told the monster story, including that even then Cersei had wanted Tyrion dead, when Tyrion said, "And sooner or later Cersei always gets what she wants."

Kudos to PD - not technically a line but his expressions at realizing Cersei had been wanting him dead since Day One was awesome.

"It is rare, to meet a Lannister, who shares my enthusiasm for dead Lannisters" The look on his face when he says that is awesome!

Brilliant scene by Oberyn and Tyrion and also the first one with Jaime:

"Yeah, brilliant speech" LOL

Watching a L&O:CI rerun (yes I have them all memorized but spouse doesn't) I immediately recognized "Russell" as Oberyn. Even in retrospect I wouldn't have predicted his ability to nail this character (acting and lines) from that part.

Watching a L&O:CI rerun (yes I have them all memorized but spouse doesn't) I immediately recognized "Russell" as Oberyn. Even in retrospect I wouldn't have predicted his ability to nail this character (acting and lines) from that part.

Considering how absolutely brilliant Pascal has been, it's funny to think back to the consternation his casting caused a year ago. GRRM, as usual was spot on:

"I wasn't present for Pedro Pascal's audition, but I understand that he really killed it with his reading... I suspect that he will turn out to be a wonderful Red Viper."

I want to bring those, who have wronged me, to justice. And all those, who have wronged me, are right here. I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane, who killed my sister's children and then raped her, with their blood still on his hands, before killing her too. I will be your champion.

Nothing is better than Oberyn's speech....

Archived