[Book Spoilers] Role reversal on the Wall?

Runaway Penguin

Hey, book readers who are arguing that the gates would need to be open so that Stannis' army could go through them to go North of the Wall:

I suggest possibly a ASoS re-read to see where your policework isn't quite up to snuff.

I'll give you a hint before you start: it has to do with how Stannis gets North of the Wall. I'll be here waiting for your report after you're done.

There are boobs in almost every scene, it's just whether or not there is a 3mm thick piece of cloth between them and you.

Even the men have boobs!

Nipples are evil.

Hey, book readers who are arguing that the gates would need to be open so that Stannis' army could go through them to go North of the Wall:

I suggest possibly a ASoS re-read to see where your policework isn't quite up to snuff.

I'll give you a hint before you start: it has to do with how Stannis gets North of the Wall. I'll be here waiting for your report after you're done.

Alright relax no need to have people reread a whole book to answer a basic question, he sails to eastwatch and cotter Pyke, commander at EW, leads stannis and his knights thru the ranging roads

Maybe they let Othell Yarwyck do the "For the Watch" scene. They can establish him as a loyal follower of Jon but who doesn't always agree with his leader's commands. Does it really matter whether the guy to stab Jon is First Steward or First Builder?

I doubt they introcused him now without any purpose.

Or they (re)cast Bowen next season. With all the deaths around the Wall they will need new characters. I think we will get the election next season, with some East-Watchmen (I'm hoping for Cotter Pyke and Emmett). This season will end with Stannis' offer to Jon. I don't think they will have enough time for the election in ep10.

And maybe the question of sealing the gates won't rise again, so show-only people won't ever know Jon was the one who wanted to keep the gate open (under totally different circumstances).

Archived