the wolfs pack

Loodvip

hello everyone

I am still reading Affc but I want to ask something that really confused me which is the pack of wolfs that walk on the riverlands with a she-wolf ? what is it all about does it have a meaning that I missed or something ? and another thing in asos Arya dreamt that she was a wolf taking out her mother`s body from a river with another pack .. is there something related ?

without spoiler please last chepter I read is when Aemon dies >>>>>

thanks

The wolf pack is led by Arya's Direwolf, Nymeria. The implication is that she's a warg and is shifting in and out of Nymeria, like Jon with Ghost and Bran with Summer. Even though Nymeria and Arya have been separated since the first book, Arya has never lost her connection to her, even when she's in Bravoos.

The wolf pack is led by Arya's Direwolf, Nymeria. The implication is that she's a warg and is shifting in and out of Nymeria, like Jon with Ghost and Bran with Summer. Even though Nymeria and Arya have been separated since the first book, Arya has never lost her connection to her, even when she's in Bravoos.

Basically this.

The dream when Arya is a wolf and taking her mothers body of the river was in fact her direwolf Nymeria. When Arya wakes up she knows Cat has died. In the dream, Nymeria and the wolf pack run away because they hear people coming, those group of people is actually the BwB who see Cat's body and bring her back as LS.

So if Nymeria had not taking Cat's body out of the river, she would never have been found by the BWB and be brought back to life.

I'm excited to see this giant wolf pack thing come to a head. If I'm not mistaken, it's supposed to be incredibly large. At least, I think I remember some character mentioning that the pack numbers in the hundreds. A HUMONGOUS pack of wolves led by Nymeria (Arya) patrolling the riverlands can only lead to something badass.

I'm excited to see this giant wolf pack thing come to a head. If I'm not mistaken, it's supposed to be incredibly large. At least, I think I remember some character mentioning that the pack numbers in the hundreds. A HUMONGOUS pack of wolves led by Nymeria (Arya) patrolling the riverlands can only lead to something badass.

everything involving Arya (a.k.a. The Cat of the Canals) is actually bad ass :cool4:

(lol @ your name though :lmao: )

Also , from the first time they mentioned a big female wolf causing chaos i was sure it must be Nymeria!

Thank you all for your answars I was thinking the same thing when I was reading and you conformded to me ^_^ but when Nym took out Cat's body from the river was it Nym herself who did this or Arya was warging into her brain because if Arya was warging herself and she let Nym do that , its mean that Arya who dragged the body by useing Nymeria right /: ?

And is there a specific reason on why Nymeria is leading this pack /: ?

and do you think we will see Nymeria and her pack in ep10 if they wanted to bring LSH in that episode or maybe in s5 ?

And thanks to all of you ^_^

Thank you all for your answars I was thinking the same thing when I was reading and you conformded to me ^_^ but when Nym took out Cat's body from the river was it Nym herself who did this or Arya was warging into her brain because if Arya was warging herself and she let Nym do that , its mean that Arya who dragged the body by useing Nymeria right /: ?

and do you think we will see Nymeria and her pack in ep10 if they wanted to bring LSH in that episode or maybe in s5 ?

And thanks to all of you ^_^

It was Arya using Nymeria, the same way Bran uses Summer. An argument could be made that it was both of them working together, Arya in the mind and Nymeria in the body.

I think that it was Arya warging into Nymeria's body that dragged her mother's body out of the water, but I'm not sure how much control Arya has over Nymeria. Arya doesn't always seem completely conscious because she doesn't recognize people/places. Also, I don't think that Arya knows that she's a warg, I don't think she even knows that Nymeria is the one she's dreaming of. The way I'm understanding it, is Arya has no idea that those are not dreams but instead her slipping into Nymeria.

Nymeria is leading a pack of regular wolves; she's a direwolf, therefore bigger, stronger, and faster than anyone else in the pack, and able to easily overpower anyone that would try to take her position as top dog.

One of my favorite things about AFFC is how much is revealed in random conversation that ties in deeply with what we as readers are familiar with. I remember in Cersei's small council chapter when they mention Davos being beheaded, on my first read that was a huge wtf moment.

I'm a big Nymeria fan, I was so happy every time the wolf pack was mentioned!

• 3 weeks later...

Basically this.

The dream when Arya is a wolf and taking her mothers body of the river was in fact her direwolf Nymeria. When Arya wakes up she knows Cat has died. In the dream, Nymeria and the wolf pack run away because they hear people coming, those group of people is actually the BwB who see Cat's body and bring her back as LS.

So if Nymeria had not taking Cat's body out of the river, she would never have been found by the BWB and be brought back to life.

well, there's a bit of a spoiler with

the brotherhood and Beric "rescucitating" Cat with his last life

Archived