ASOIAF 20 Questions v. 100 "A Free Shadow" appreciation thread

Bori

I ought to say "no" and count that as question 19. :P

But I won't. How about this?

Hint: Commented on by characters in multiple books.

I kind of feared you'd do something like this when I put a questionmark in my last post :D It's great you didn't, though, so I don't feel that I have to fomulate pleas for hints as harsh commands instead of polite questions :)

Now I only need an idea...

It can't be Stark stupidity, that's a mental feature, not a physical one... :D

AFS: I'll go ahead and accept that answer.

The answer I had in mind was "the Stark look". Which, incidentally, is not a phrase I could find in the novels, although it occurs often enough online. But "[Ned's] look" is in the books, as well as "the Stark face".

AFS: I'll go ahead and accept that answer.

The answer I had in mind was "the Stark look". Which, incidentally, is not a phrase I could find in the novels, although it occurs often enough online. But "[Ned's] look" is in the books, as well as "the Stark face".

We won :commie:

I do think that yomi might be deserving of the win though? Her 18th question was very spot-on :smile: So can we put yomi in the registry, *****?

^the word edited out is 'please', because I don't use it! No, I did not just use it :pirate: Stop it.

I do think that yomi might be deserving of the win though? Her 18th question was very spot-on :smile: So can we put yomi in the registry, *****?

^the word edited out is 'please', because I don't use it! No, I did not just use it :pirate: Stop it.

Shadow you crack me up! Seeing this thread though 100 rounds is amazing :cheers:

Hmm, I didn't get the impression from the 18th question that yomi thought it might be all of them. That was part of why I answered it as I did. You were closer at post 271. But also, the "Stark look" arguably includes more, such as a "solemn" face. I eventually accepted "Is it the likeness of Arya and/or Lyanna and/or Jon" because the "Stark look" is the thing that Arya and Jon (and Lyanna) have that makes them look alike.

Hmm, I didn't get the impression from the 18th question that yomi thought it might be all of them. That was part of why I answered it as I did. You were closer at post 271. But also, the "Stark look" arguably includes more, such as a "solemn" face. I eventually accepted "Is it the likeness of Arya and/or Lyanna and/or Jon" because the "Stark look" is the thing that Arya and Jon (and Lyanna) have that makes them look alike.

I agree, I was more looking for one specific Stark feature instead of the Starkishness as a whole. List AFS as winner, she reasked whether it was all of them. Besides, this a AFS apreciation thread, not a do everything AFS wants thread :P

Archived